21. (Rated-R)

Same Day

4:15pm

Mike

"Let me show you how much I love you. . ."

I gulped. I didn't know what to say to that. What I did know was that I wanted him. Maybe too much for my own good. "Okay." The word left my lips before I could stop it. I didn't know if I was ready for this or not. Elijah examined my face and could tell how nervous I was. He cupped my chin, lifting my head so that I was looking into his eyes. "You don't have to be nervous. I'm not gonna hurt you." He kissed my lips gently then pulled away. "I'll go as slow as you want me to." I let out a nervous breath and nodded letting him know I understood.

He kissed me again, not wasting a second before his tongue entered my mouth. He slowly led me over to his bed, not once breaking the kiss, until the back of my legs hit the bed. He broke the kiss long enough for him to help me take my shirt off, then allowed me to lay back and get comfortable. He climbed on top of me and began to kiss my lips again, slowly but passionately. He moved from my lips to my cheek, then down to my neck, across my collarbone, until he began to kiss in a line down my chest and stomach. I bit my lip enjoying every minute of it, but I was growing more and more uncomfortable, the kind of uncomfortable where my boxers are growing too tight and I was becoming frustrated as hell.

He kissed until he got to my jeans, sat up, and began to slide them off of me. His eyes never leaving mine, he began to rub me through my boxers. "You have no idea how bad I want you right now." He whispered seductively. I gulped. The feeling was definitely mutual. I tried to fight back the moan that was trying to escape from my mouth, but I didn't know how well I was doing.

Elijah stopped rubbing, to my dismay, and pulled down my boxers, my hard member springing free. He spit on the tip before taking all of me into his mouth. "Ohhh Elijah!" I moaned. After getting this encouragement, he started to suck even harder. My back started to arch, my eyes started to roll back. "Mmm fuck!" I grabbed his hair, pulling lightly as he continued to suck agonizingly slow. "L-lijah please." I moaned. He started to go a little faster until I felt something in the pit of my stomach. "I-I think I'm gonna-" before I could finish, I felt myself release and Elijah took it in his mouth.

Elijah

Mike was already sweating, but I was far from finished. I was just getting stared. I leaned up and kissed him hard again, immediately sticking my tongue in his mouth allowing him to taste himself. I briefly broke away and took off my own pants and boxers, revealing my full hard on. "Damn." I heard Mike mutter, staring and licking his lips.

"You like what you see?" I smirked. A fierce blush crept up on Mike's cheeks and he quickly turned away. I gently cupped his chin and turned his head back to me. "Don't get shy on me now baby." I pecked his lips, but that wasn't enough for him. He deepened the kiss, his tongue taking control this time. I climbed back in top of him, now straddling him. I began to grind on him, our bare fronts grinding together, turning me on even more. I pushed him back so that we were laying down, then flipped us putting him on top. He broke the kiss and looked at me, the nervousness once again written all over his face. "Hey, we don't have to do this if you're not ready." I assured him.

He pecked my lips twice before answering me. "I'm ready." He said nodding his head, smiling at me.

I lifted him slightly and he aligned his anus with my throbbing member, slowly sliding down letting out soft whimpers. "Mmf Baby."

I began to guide him, but he grabbed my hands and stopped me. "I got this one baby boy." I smirked and allowed him to take control. He started to bounce riding me like a pro. "Ohhh God."

I guided my hips so that I was thrusting a little while he bounced. All that could be heard was the sound of our skin slapping together, his moans, and my groans. "Fuck Michael!" He began to bounce faster and faster. "Eyes on me baby, eyes on me." He locked eyes with mine as we continued to make love to each other.

"Mmf Fuck Daddy!" He screamed throwing his head back. I could tell he was getting closer and so was I.

"That's right baby. Scream for Daddy."

"I'm about to-"

"Cum for Daddy, baby." Before long, he came on my chest. I began to feel my dick twitch inside of him, and I came hard.

As Michael began to climb off of my dick, my door burst open.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do y'all hate me for that ending?👀😁 Lmaooo *laughs evilly*

That was my first time writing an R-Rated Scene sooooooo how'd I do? Be honest😬

It was kinda hard to write this cause I have a TERRIBLE migraine, but I can't sleep and I didn't wanna keep y'all waiting too long. You're welcome😌

I think that's all for now! Vote and Comment Pretty Please!!!

Until next time! Love y'all!👋💘

Forever Yours | Milijah
Copyright 2017 © All Rights Reserved