15.

Thursday, August 11

Mike

"Ughhh this is too hard!"

"Oh come on. You're not even trying!"

"I am! But every time I try, it won't go in all the way!"

I was currently teaching, or attempting to teach, Elijah how to sew. You can already guess how that's going. "You know what? Let's just take a little break." I took the needle and fabric out of his hands and set them aside, while he folded his arms with a little pout on his face.

My God he was so adorable.

Not being able to resist, I leaned in to kiss his pouty lips and he kissed back running his fingers through my hair. Right when we were really getting into it, we were interrupted. "I see the sewing lesson is going well." We quickly pulled away to see my mom standing there with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

"Uh. . . We were just-"

She held up her hand to stop me. "I don't wanna know." She walked around our table to retrieve some fabric and start some work of her own.

"Mrs. Martin?"

My mom looked up from her work. "Hmm?"

"I just wanted to thank you again for letting me stay here. I promise as soon as I'm able, I'll find a place of my own and get out of your hair-"

"Elijah," she started, "I already told you, you're like family. You can stay here as long as you need to, as long as you're doing your share of the work." She smiled at him returning to her work.

I smiled at him and the thought of him and my mom getting along. He looked over at me to see a big goofy grin on my face. "What?" He chuckled.

I shook my head. "Nothing."

He playfully rolled his eyes at me. "Come on, finish teaching me how to sew." He said excitedly while I inwardly groaned.

********

Back at the Palace

The queen was currently pacing back and forth throughout the castle. It had been 2 weeks since Elijah left with Michael and, whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was worried sick.

"Jen, would you please calm down?"

"Calm down? Calm down?! Benjamin our son has been gone for 2 whole weeks and we have no idea where he is! How in the hell do you expect me to calm down?!"

"Lower your voice!" He said raising his own. He took a moment to calm down himself. He'd never say this out loud, but he was beyond angry with his wife for practically kicking their only son out. No he wasn't happy about his new "change" either, but Elijah was their son regardless of the choices he made. "You're the one who through him out in the first place." He said a lot calmer now.

"Well I didn't mean it! I was just angry!" She said, tears brimming the corners of her eyes.

He walked over to his wife to embrace her. "Listen to me. We'll find him okay? He's most likely with Michael, so we just have to track him down and find out where he lives. If all else fails, we can just go to his mother's store to summon them. Alright?" Jennifer nodded her head, still embracing her husband.

Did she want her son home? More than anything in the world. But was she ready to accept her son for who he thinks he is? HELL. NO. The wheels were turning in her head as she tried to think of a way to end this relationship. She knew exactly what needed to be done in order to make that happen.

She had to get rid of Michael.

The only question was, how was she going to do that?

Sorry it's so short. I'm kind of in a bad mood😭. . .

Anyways, Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

Let me know please!! Comments will make me very very happy!😬

Oh and Don't forget to vote, loves!

Kay bye!👋💘

Forever Yours | Milijah
Copyright 2017 © All Rights Reserved