“What kind of surprise?” I asked smiling.

            “I um… I was going to tell you a little later on, but I guess I’ll have to tell you now, don’t I? Thanks a lot, Lou,” Harry said.

            Louis smiled and looked at Harry, beckoning him to tell me his surprise.

            “Tell me!” I said smiling and taking a bite of my cereal.

            “Well, I was thinking that you and I go on a trip together.”

             My jaw dropped, “Really?”

            “Of course,” Harry said smiling. I looked at both Louis and Liam who were looking at me also. I bit my lip and smiled up at Harry.

            “Where?”

            “I can’t tell you just yet, because,” he walked over to sit next to me, “it is a surprise.”

            I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows, silently asking him to tell me. He shook his head.

            “You’re not going to guilt me into telling you missy.”

            “Didn’t think so…” I said turning back to face the counter.

            Harry Styles was really taking me on a trip with him. And, knowing Harry, it would probably be overseas in Europe somewhere. I got excited, but I didn’t want to get too excited because I didn’t want to find out he was taking me to Canada or someplace like that. But, I highly doubted Harry wanted to take me to Canada. He’d make it someplace special, I knew it.

TWO WEEKS LATER

            “God Harry…” I said pulling away from his kiss. He smiled at me, his lips a deep pink color. I was in the middle of telling him about what happened at work today and he pulled me into him and kissed me. Not that I had a problem with it, but couldn’t he have waited until I was done talking? I guess not…

            “Sorry,” he said looking at the floor.

            “You should be, I mean I thought you cared about what happened to me at work today!” I teased.

            “Oh Maya, of course I care,” he teased back. He pinned me down to the couch and straddled me, “Would you like to continue telling me?”

            “Hmm…” I hummed as he moved his face closer to mine, “No, not really…” I said onto his lips.

            “Mmm… I didn’t think so,” he said kissing me again. It wasn’t a particularly deep kiss, but it was… a forceful one? I didn’t like it that much. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

            “What?” he said smiling.

            “Geez, I’m not going anywhere Harry, you don’t have to eat my face off,” I teased.

            He laughed at me, “Is that what I was doing? I thought I was giving you a kiss.”

            “I thought so too at first…” I put my arms back around his neck and he sat up, taking me with him, “Your lips are all pink…” I smiled. My right thumb stroked his cheek and he looked at me. I was kind of kneeling in his lap and it looked somewhat uncomfortable. I tried to shift positions, but didn’t do a very good job of it.

            “Yours too,” he whispered.

            “How did I get such an amazing boyfriend?” I asked kissing him again.

            “How did I get such an amazing girlfriend?” he asked me.

            I pulled away and put my forehead on his, “I guess we just got lucky then…”

            He smiled, “I’ve never been this lucky before in my life…”

            “None of your past girlfriends can compare to the amazing Maya Hartman…”

            “None of them can…”

            I smiled at him. He was amazing. No one could compare to Harry Styles.

everyone! i have nothing against Canada!! i love Canada!! i mean, their flag is awesome!! like seriously... and they have maple syrup :) and they like hockey, and OMG THEY HAVE F*CKING COWS!!!! soo sorry if i offended any of you, i truly did not mean to.