Goodbye London... For now.

Mulai dari awal

He laughs harder and the mood in the car changes drastically, suddenly the air is not as hard to breathe and he releases his tight hold on the wheel. Yeah, it looks like we weren't completely over the awkwardness in our relationship but now things are looking better between us. After all, this is Jamie's best friend, we are supposed to have a healthy relationship. And right now, as Jamie's best mate, he was honoring his homie duties.

Terminal 4 was almost empty, not so many cars parked. Eddie drove around and near the entrance was Jamie's car. He was in the phone looking as handsome as ever.

He saw us and hung up the phone then approached us smiling widely

He saw us and hung up the phone then approached us smiling widely. The butterflies in my stomach exploded and I couldn't wait for Eddie to park the car completely so I opened the door and ran to my love's arms.

He smiles and holds me tight.

"Hello beautiful! Have you missed me?"

"Just a little" - I throw my hair to the back and fake being uninterested.

Jamie chuckles and goes to Eddie, who was unloading my luggage from his car, to give him a "bro hug".

"Thank you!" - Jamie said sincerely.

Eddie waves him off. - "Anytime! I locked up the house. Everything worked out fine."

"Great. Thanks again. Wanna hang out at the lounge with us and have some Guiness?"

"Rain check? I need to go back home. Hannah and I have some things to buy for the baby."

"Are you guys expecting? How wonderful! Congratulations!" - I smile at him and he returns my smile proudly.

"Thank you! We are very excited. I am the happiest man ever!"

"I bet! That's great Eddie!" - I'm truly happy for them.

"Ok, daddy. Let us know if you need anything, ok? We'll be back in two weeks. I need to be in Belfast for The Fall. Let's plan something the four of us."

"Deal!" - With that Eddie gave Jamie a strong hug and came to me and kissed me on both cheeks.

"Have fun you guys!" - He waved goodbye while getting on his car then driving away.

Jamie pulled me to his arms and gave me a soft kiss.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Hi handsome!"

His smile broadened. "Let's go check in and have a drink, I need to relax before this flight."

"Let's go" - Jamie put our suitcases in a trolley and we walked into the airport to the check-in counter.

"Are you leaving your car here?"

"Yeah, Matt will come back after the interviews are over, so he'll pick it up."