MY REASONS

*** The song for this chapter is our love Jamie's song "All the wrong answers" and it's how he feels towards Macarena right now. Picture above of the handsome Chris Evans. Enjoy!!***

Chicago, February 2014

Macarena's POV

*knock *knock *knock

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking gently on my door. Jesus! My body is sore from sleeping on the floor, why did I do this to myself? Oh right! Jamie. And my heart breaks again.

*knock *knock

I stood up and open the door to find a tan and beautiful Dani. She gasped at my sight and I ran to hug her, we've never been this close but right now she was the closest to a family member that I had in this city.

"Oh Maqui! What happened?"

I let her in and once we sat on the couch, I thought I was going to start crying once more but I didn't, I think I cried myself out last night, I was numb. She sensed my lack of words and spoke.

"Look, I know that you need to be in Vancouver, why didn't you call me? I would have found you a way to travel with or without snowstorm"

I looked up at her and she smiled at me while reaching in her bag, there in her hands she was holding an airline ticket. I jumped from my seat and grabbed it from her hands.

"Oh my God!!!! Dani!!! You're a Goddess!!!!"

She chuckled and stood up.

"Jump in the shower, we have until noon for you to leave"

"How long is the flight there?"

"Almost five hours"

I sighed and looked at the clock, it read 8:40am I had some time so I decided to take a shower.

After a long hot shower, I blow dried my hair and let it down, just the way Jamie loved it. I dressed in some skinny jeans, a grey tank top, a white wool sweater, my comfy Ugg boots and a grey scarf. I surely hope he takes me back. I was on my way out to the living room where I had left my small suitcase and as soon as I opened my bedroom door I was surprised by two things: the smell of coffee and Chris Evans's voice. I sighed, the man can be annoying! Dani was laughing at something he said when I walked in the kitchen. They both stopped laughing and looked at me. Dani broke the silence.

"Maca, you look beautiful! A woman in a mission"

I smiled at her.

"That I am"

Chris's grin turned into a smile.

"And what mission is that?"

I looked at him, I didn't bother to answer, this man is very annoying! He gets in my nerves.

"Why are you here?"

The grin was back.

"Good morning to you too. I came by to offer you a ride to our meeting"

"Oh well, you can give the ride to Dani then, she's representing me at today's meeting"

"Am I?"

I glared at her and she nodded.

"I am"

Chris's grin was gone and now he frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for my flight to Vancouver"

"I don't get you! Out of all people in that meeting, you are the one whose presence is a must! You're the main character! Vince and I just go around you. This role was made thinking of you! What's in Vancouver that you are so desperately trying to get there?"