Time

*** A special picture above for St. Patrick's Day! #KissJamieHeIsIrish ;) ***

Chicago, May 23rd, 2014

Macarena's POV

.... It should be us....

.... I still love you....

I've lost count on how many times I've read his message. He's right, we are the ones who should be getting married. I'm happy for Santi and Millie, I truly am, however, their wedding announcement has triggered a feeling of depression and longing for my relationship with Jamie. I miss him so much that it physically pains me to be away from him. Which is why I can't believe the idiot was here, in Chicago, in my apartment building, a few meters away from me and didn't even bothered to come and say hi. Yes, I know everything that happened the night Chris and I returned from Vince's home. When I entered the elevator, Jamie, who was sitting in a car outside the building waiting for me, confronted Chris and they got into a fist fight where Chris got the worst part. Then Jamie left without looking back and Mr. McGregor helped Chris to his apartment to tend to his wounds and according to the kind man, he looked pretty bad shaped. Now the question is where is Chris and what got into Jamie to beat him and walk away? I'm so mad at both of them for not coming to me, because I am sure I was the reason for their fight. At least they should have the decency to talk to me. It's all a misunderstanding, I'm sure, however, Jamie keeps walking away from me. He doesn't know how to deal with our problems or with our relationship, if we still have one.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ring of the bell. I walked towards the door not knowing whether I would find Chris or Vince or, who knows, Jamie.

I opened the door to a wounded Chris. He is sporting a cut on the lip and a black eye.

Just wonderful!

NOT!

I glare at him.

"Top of the morning"

He gives me one of his infamous smiles, the one that used give me butterflies in the stomach. I just roll my eyes and let him in.

"Not funny! Why would you fight him?"

He let out a chuckle.

"That's the problem, Macarena. I didn't!"

"I can't believe you two! Why didn't you come to me?"

He walked straight to my coffee maker and pour himself some coffee.

"And you would have done, what?"

"Help you! Call him! I don't know!"

He sat on a stool and faced me.

"You would have gone after him"

"No I wouldn't!"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Ok! Yes, I would! But still I would have helped you and make him understand that whatever he thought was happening between us, it's not what he thinks!"

"He knows!"

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow.