DRUNK IN LONDON (Part 1)

London, Late February 2014

Jamie's POV

The meeting with the producers of 'The Fall' went fantastic, we will have a third season which will be shot by the end of the year, somewhere in late November. Thinking back of the date, I was planning on marrying Macarena by then, I wanted to film 'Fifty Shades Darker' with her as my wife, but I guess that's not gonna happen anymore. My heart hurts and tears threaten to fall so I tell myself.

"Think of happy thoughts, Dornan! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.... Dulcie...."

Just the thought of my baby angel brings a smile to my sad looking face. Shit! I almost hit that car! Pay attention Dornan!

I guess I'm a driving hazard while being heartbroken. Man I really need to get drunk. But before I am meeting Eddie and Hannah for lunch. We're meeting in Hannah's favorite restaurant Sushi Samba, I've been there before when Millie and I were together, a very sophisticated sushi place, my only problem with it right now, is that it will remind me of Macarena. Everything in that restaurant will remind me of her, the music, the menu, the colors, everything!

I handed the valet my keys and walked to the host who almost fainted at my sight. It's just looks, honey!

"Hhhhii, I mean, welcome to Sushi Samba, do you have a reservation?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting some friends, Hannah and Eddie Redmayne."

"Oh yeah, Mr. Dornan, follow me, please"

I did just that and couldn't help but notice that she was trying very hard to make a sexy walk but terribly failed on it. Leave the sexy walks to Macarena Santana. She's a wonderful walker. She's so naturally sexy that she doesn't need to try hard as this girl right here, and being a professional top model, she walks as if she was on the catwalk every single moment. I'm a terrible walker myself, Macarena has helped me a lot in that.

We got to the  table and Eddie was kissing Hannah's left hand where there was a big diamond ring resting on her ring finger, he's so in love with her. They just got engaged, he didn't do anything as elaborated as I did, he just proposed in bed, while they both were naked and after making love to her. How do I know that? Well, let's say he's very proud of that story. Anyhow, Hannah is a great girl, I'm happy for them both.

"Dornan! My man!"

He stood up and gave me a tight hug. I felt comforted in an unspoken language where I knew he wasn't hugging me hello but he was letting me know that he's there for me. My best mate.

After bro-hugging my mate I hugged his beautiful fiancée.

"Why are you still with this ugly guy when you could be with me?"

She giggled after giving another tight hug and I earned a slap in the back of my head from an annoyed Eddie.

"Not funny, Dornan! Not funny"

We sat and a tall brunette waitress approached us.

"Hello! My name is Kamila and I will be serving you. What would you like to drink?"

Her strong accent reminded me of Rio, when Macarena and I went together and made love for the first time. Man! This is hard! I miss Maca so much! Screw this! Since I'm getting wasted tonight I want to start right away.

"Would you bring us a bottle of your best Sake?"

She widened her eyes and Eddie chuckled.