The Wedding (Part 2)

Sydney, July 5th 2014

Macarena's POV

"Marry me now"

I look at Jamie and smile dearly at him while I try to fix my hair and makeup. I can't believe all the mess we've made in just fifteen minutes. The best fifteen minutes of my life, if you ask me.

"I'd love to but....."

He comes to hug me from my back and nuzzles his nose in my neck.

"I know, I know, today is Santi and Millie's big day"

I squirm and giggle when his beard makes contact with my sensitive area while he tightens his grip on my waist and gently blows on the same area turning my giggles into a moan.

"Jamie... let's not start what we can't finish, Millie must be about to arrive"

"I'd say we have another ten minutes"

He wiggles his eyebrows through the mirror and I slap his arm playfully.

"It's going to take me way more than that to fix hours of work on my hair and makeup!"

He stops and pretends to study me through the mirror.

"You look beautiful, you're glowing"

"Thank you! I think you have something to do with the glowing part"

He kisses my temple and helps me zip up my dress.

"Are you ready? I need to check on Santi"

"You go ahead, amor. I just need to freshen up my makeup"

He nods and kisses me goodbye.

"See you in a bit?"

I nod smiling while I finish fixing his tie and then kiss him.

"See you in a bit"

Fixing my hair was more difficult than fixing my makeup so I decided to let it loose in waves.

I try walking fast through these beautiful corridors making my way to church. The beauty of this church is striking but I need to focus and get to my seat before Millie walks down the aisle.

I knew I was getting closer to the main hall because of the guests' chatter, I smile when I hear the kids running around

I knew I was getting closer to the main hall because of the guests' chatter, I smile when I hear the kids running around. Then my smile faded when I saw a figure of a man that looked quite familiar standing awkwardly by the main door.

 Then my smile faded when I saw a figure of a man that looked quite familiar standing awkwardly by the main door