Family, The Best Medicine

London, July 22nd 2014

Macarena's POV

The feeling of contentment overwhelms my heart, my first fan, my first autograph. Although I didn't decide to become an actress for the fame, it's the recognition that fills my heart with all these beautiful feelings. How perfect my life can be, I am in love and loved, I have a beautiful stepdaughter that I love as if she were mine, I have a wonderful family and the constant support of my best friends, what can go wrong now? I think Jamie and I should get married the sooner we can plan a wedding. I never wanted anything big, having our loved ones around us on the occasion is enough. I can't wait to tell Jamie about my plans. How will he react? Will he be as excited as I am? Will he like my idea of a beach wedding? Will he..........

Oh Lord! I wake up with a jump. Shit! I've been having these dreams where I am driving contently and suddenly I see darkness and feel pain. I still can't remember what happened to me, even if I try hard, all I remember is meeting Danielle at the supermarket and taking pictures with her, then I spoke with Jamie on the phone and that's it...then all I remember is waking up to Jamie, Jenny and Mario around me at the hospital.

The smell of fresh coffee fills my nostrils, I move to turn to my side and wince in pain. My ribs are still sore. I look around me and notice that the room is dark, Jamie must have closed the curtains after I came for a nap. I can hear the voices coming from downstairs and can't help my smile. All my loved ones are down there. My world is down there.

I try to sit up but let out a groan.

"Shit!"

The door opens slowly and I see Jamie's head pocking into the room but when he realizes I'm in pain he runs to me.

"Here love, let me help you."

He comes to my rescue, my prince in shining armor. After he sits me up I give him a smile.

"I want to come down." - I pout trying to convince him.

He examines me before making up his mind. He hesitates but then he nods.

"Only because your mom wants the same as you, she wants to hold Dulcie but take care of you at the same time."

"And I want to be with them."

He comes closer to peck on my lips. I reach for his neck and push him closer to me, deepening the kiss. Our lips sync immediately and as I open mine to let his tongue in, our tongues start their usual dance. He's trying his best not to hurt me but my ribs can't stand the position and I wince in pain again. He stops in his tracks and gives me his shy smile.

"Sorry love, couldn't stop myself."

"Don't be. I'm the one who started it. It's just that these ribs of mine are not helping."

"Are you sure you can go downstairs? I can make them come see you one by one."

I smile at his cuteness, my handsome fiancée/nurse.

"You can always carry me in those strong arms of yours."- I wink seductively.

He swallows and raises an eyebrow.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Santana?"

I hear my dad's last name and remember my dream, I suddenly remember my desire to change Santana to Dornan.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about it. You know I can't remember much from the accident, but I've been having these dreams of what I was doing before the accident. What I was thinking and how I was feeling"