Chapter Seven: Tell Him or I Will

Start from the beginning

"W-Well....." This is not going so well....Alfred is so good at piecing things together. I'm just here trying to get things clarified.....I think that Gilbert might have done this to me. I want to prove myself wrong, but everything is becoming too obvious now.....

I heard Alfred sighed "He might be the one that knocked you up. You literally said everything that makes it obvious."

I put my face in my hands "I just wanted you to clarify for me......thank you."

Alfred pulled me into a hug "Are you going to tell him?"

"I don't want to......he might not take it really well.....I rather not get hurt by something mean he might say....." I my eyes started to lightly burn due to tears about to form.

"You have to tell him!" Alfred made me look at him "You better tell him or I will! No one knocks up my brother and doesn't accept it! I'll give you two days or else!"

I pushed Alfred away and stood up "I can take care of this on my own! You can't just weave your way through and make a plan where you just force him to be with me! If he doesn't want to be with me! Then so be it!" I stormed off and walked out of Alfred's house 'That went well.....'. I made my way to the hotel I'm staying at and went to my room, then just kicked off my shoes.  I laid down on the perfectly made bed, eventually falling asleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and sat up, stretching. Oh maple.....I forgot to change clothes. My phone started to ring in my pocket. I took it out and saw that it was Papa calling me. I answered it and put my phone up to my ear.

The Conversation:

Me: Bonjour Papa

Papa: Bonjour my little Matthieu. I have something to tell you.

Me: Okay, I'm listening.

Papa: Since you're older and would understand more. I'll tell you everything. Family wise and your pregnancy.

Me: O-Okay

Papa: I found you by yourself when you was around 2 years old. I took you in and raised you by myself. When a few months passed, Arthur and I crossed paths and he was carrying Alfred. We both noticed that you and Alfred looked very much alike, so we figured that you're both are brothers. Arthur and I did develop a relationship for a good two years because we thought that it would be best to work together and raise you two, but he hurt me really bad.....and decided to take you away from me. I then took Alfred away from him. We both had a war and eventually I got you back and Arthur got Alfred back. We then parted ways. Sorry for all of the lies I told you .

I couldn't believe what I heard. Mixed feelings started to crowd my mind. Am I angry? Sad? Or happy? Actually, I'm happy. He lied just for the best.

Me: It's fine Papa. I understand.

Papa: That's nice to hear.

Me: Can you tell me about the pregnancy?

Papa: It's quite hard to explain, but some countries can get pregnant. You and Alfred are two of them. You have some female reproductive organs.

Me: I-I see....

Papa: Alfred should've told you about it because he gave birth to most of the states.

Me: Oh maple....that's a lot. I just took children under my wing and gave them land to represent.

Papa: Sure is. I remember you doing that. You picked some good children.

Me: Y-Yeah and I'm happy about that.

Papa: Now as for your actual child, you have to find land for him or her.

Me: Yeah.....It's going to be hard because most land is taken now.

P

apa: I'm sure that you'll find a perfect piece of land for your child. I'll help you whenever you need it.

Me: Thanks Papa. I really appreciate it.

Papa: I have to go now. Take care of yourself.

Me: I will.

Papa: Au revior Matthieu~

Me: Au revior Papa.

I hung up the phone 'That wasn't so bad.' I lifted my shirt and placed my hand on my stomach, which is quite flat, but it is hard. It's quite amusing. How am I going to tell this to Gilbert....

I sighed. Maybe Alfred is right......I should tell Gilbert. I took out my phone and texted Gilbert.

The Text:
Me: Hey Gilbert, I hope you had a safe trip home. I wonder if I can come over.