3.0

"Sehun.. I guess I like you."

Sehun runs his hand towards his hair and ruffles it before sighs.

Seriously, he can't get Luhan off his mind even for a minute. Luhan's words keep made him think about that.

Three days ago, when Luhan was confessing his feeling to Sehun, suddenly Baekhyun came back and felt their tension betweem them. So he just asked them if they wanted to go home. And Sehun quickly agreed.

He can't think clearly that time. And until now. Because of Luhan.

Luhan likes him. And how about him? He likes Baekhyun, right? Damn, he even paid Yoongi to make him apart from Chanyeol. But why if he look into Luhan, his heart start to race in a most weird way, he feel nervous all of sudden. Is that even normal? Oh maybe it is. If he dumb enough to realize it.
===

Chanyeol lays on his stomach as he press his head to the fluffy pillow underneath. As he closes his eyes, he could see Baekhyun's face. Smiling sweetly to him.

He opens his eyes and sits on his bed with a loud sigh.

He misses his boyfriend. So damn much. But what if Baekhyun already hate him? Damn, he even said it out loud few days ago. What if he.. meant it?

Chanyeol runs his hand towards his hair. And when he remembers about Baekhyun's words few days ago..

"Why don't you just talk to your Weimin gege?"

He did. He already talk to Weimin.

"So.. I'm just wondering," Weimin says after gulping down his food. "If your feeling is still the same towards me?"

Chanyeol looks at him with wide eyes. But after he remember about Baekhyun.. His Baekhyun..

His smile that can make his heart thump crazily, his eyes that twinkles whenever he's happy, his cute droopy eyes, his laugh that can send butterflies to his stomach.. Everything. He makes him feel love again. He makes him alive.

"I like you, gege." Chanyeol says, with a smile plastered on his face. "But this time, as a brother."

Weimin looks disappointed, nevertheless, he smiles to Chanyeol.

"You love Baekhyun so much, hm?"

Chanyeol looks at him firmly, "Yes, I love him."

Weimin pats his shoulder, "Good. Go to him now and tell how much you love him. He's one of those lucky guys, you know." Weimin laughs with humour.

Chanyeol chuckles, "Thanks, gege. For making me feel love. You always there for me, but I know your heart isn't. But you make me strong and now I got who loved me back."

Weimin faintly smiles, "I hope he's the best for you."

Chanyeol smiles, "Of course he is."

He tried to talk to Baekhyun about his feelings toward Weimin is not the same anymore. But the smaller always ignore him.

Well, Chanyeol just assumed that he also need time to think about them.

He sighs before finally decided to go to his kitchen to make something. But damn, he then remembers that he got no ingredients in the refrigerator.

Since he wants a home made food(Baekhyun's food, to be exact), and also to wash his stress for a while, he decided to go to the nearest market to buy some ingredients.