0.6

Baekhyun walks with a small smile while his hands are holding something. More like a handbag.

Oh well, it's obviously the coat and the handkerchief, right?

He was about to enter the private elevator(the elevator that can be access only with the secretary and the CEO) when suddenly someone taps his shoulder.

He turns around and earn a smiling CFO, Oh Sehun. He almost squeaks in surprise but then the CFO starts to talk, "Good morning, Mr. Byun."

Baekhyun couldn't believe what he just see and hear. Oh Sehun, Oh fucking Sehun, the company most-wanted worker, was talking to him. And not just talking, he's smiling directly to him. Baekhyun swears he can see the employees start to take glances to their direction.

"Good morning, Mr. Oh." Baekhyun smiles back.

The guy smiles again, "May I ask you for a favor?"

Baekhyun frowns, but then he nods, "Sure. What is it?"

"I need to send this documents to Mr. Park, but I need to go to a meeting this morning. So I need your help to send this to Cha- Mr. Park."

Baekhyun finds it weird since he find Sehun was about to say 'Chanyeol' instead of 'Mr. Park'. Did they close to each other?

But finally, he nods. "Okay. Don't worry about it." He smiles.

Sehun smiles in relief, before handing a bunch of documents to Baekhyun. "Thank you so much, Mr. Byun."

He bows before left him. Baekhyun just look at him for the last seconds before enter the elevator.

Arriving at the needed floor, he steps out of the elevator and then walks straight to the CEO's office.

He doesn't even bother to put his briefcase, although his hands already full.

He knocks on the other's door, before earning a firm 'come in'.

He slowly enters the room and find Chanyeol was sitting behind his huge table, eyes fixed on the laptop in front of him. What makes him different this day is, he's using a glasses right now. And Baekhyun can't deny that it just add the handsomeness of Park Chanyeol.

"Good morning, Sir. The CFO ask me to give these documents to you since he was in a hurry to a meeting, Sir." Baekhyun slowly puts the documents on the table.

Chanyeol finally looks up from his laptop, and stares at Baekhyun for a second. "Did he say something?"

Baekhyun shakes his head, "No, Sir."

Chanyeol nods, "Okay then."

That was the signal that he need to 'leave'. But suddenly Baekhyun remember something, "U-Uh.. And I also want to give this back to you, Sir." Baekhyun handed him the handbag.

Chanyeol didn't show any expression before take the handbag from Baekhyun's hand. And that was the moment when their hands met. Baekhyun feels electrical feeling on his body. While Chanyeol feel something weird running on his stomach but then he shrugs it away.

He looks at what inside it(his coat and there's a handkerchief on top of it) and what makes Baekhyun almost pop his eyes out is, Chanyeol, Park freaking Chanyeol is smiling to him.

Well, it was just a flash smile. But Baekhyun saw it clearly. And that smile is the first thing that Baekhyun want to see again.

"A-Anyways, thank you for all of that, Sir. I really appreciate-"

"It's okay. I couldn't bear seeing my worker sick." He says with his eyes on the other direction.

Baekhyun wanted to drop his jaw but then he remember the CEO is still right in front of him.