2.1

Chanyeol blinks blankly to the guy in front of him.

The guy named Weimin is still staring at him with his widened eyes.

Baekhyun clears his throat, "I'm sorry, Weimin-ssi, Mr. Park is really busy right now."

But Weimin didn't say anything. He just stare at Chanyeol like a kid just found his lost toys.

"Chanchan! How I miss you!" Weimin runs all of sudden. He hugs Chanyeol, makes the CEO widens his eyes in shock. Realizing he was a stranger, Chanyeol pushes him harshly.

"Who the hell are you?! And why did you come to my room?!" He cleans the imaginary dust on his shoulder.

Weimin looks at him unbelievably, "C-Chan.. It's me, Weimin!"

Chanyeol scoffs, "Weimin or what, who's care?"

Weimin looks at him blankly. He shakes his head unbelievably, "Chan we-"

"Take him back, Baek."

Baekhyun nods before grab Weimin's hand and drag him outside. But Weimin didn't even try to let his hand go. He let Baekhyun pulled him.

"I'm so sorry Weimin-ssi, but that's inappropriate." Baekhyun says with his stern eyes.

Weimin still freeze on his spot, "I-I'm so sorry.. But.. May I know what's the CEO's name?"

Baekhyun sharpen his eyes to study the guy in front of him, "Park Chan Yeol."

Weimin gasps, he suddenly feels weak and his legs feels like jelly.

He was about to fall onto the floor but Baekhyun catches him quickly, "Weimin-ssi, are you okay?"

Weimin nods weakly, "I-I'm okay."

Baekhyun looks weirdly to the guy, "Okay, let me take you to your department."
===

"You sure it was him?" A guy asks a man almost in the same age as him.

"Yes, I already checked it. And the documents are showing relation to each other."

The guy grins, "Good job."

The man smiles, "Can I go now?"

"Sure." The guy smiles to the man, "Make sure he will stay as long as needed."

The man nods, "I will."
===

Chanyeol hums slowly when he was about to enter Baekhyun's room.

"Baek." Chanyeol smiles widely when he see his boyfriend is focusing on the laptop in front of him.

"Hey Chan, hungry already?" Baekhyun smiles to him before saving the file and close his laptop.

Chanyeol nods, "Can we eat something like jajjangmyeon?" He asks with his puppy eyes, which he never show to anyone, even to his cousin.

Baekhyun chuckles, "Why not?" He stands up from his seat, before using his coat.

But when he was about to open the door, Chanyeol grabs his hand and Baekhyun looks at him confusedly.

Chanyeol suddenly caress Baekhyun's hair and look into his eyes, before gives him a light kiss. Baekhyun freeze on his spot, before realizing that Chanyeol just kissed him.

His cheeks become extremely red, "Ya! What was that for?"

"For being cute and for being mine." Chanyeol gives him a wink before grab his hand once again, and pull him outside.

Now everyone in the building look at them with their widened eyes and focusing on their intertwine hands.

Jongin, even spots them once again, and let his jaw dropped just like that.