0.3

The next morning, Baekhyun finds himself blinking. He looks around the room, and find it was his own office. He sits up from his sofa, and stretch his body. Baekhyun finds the clock say it was 9 in the morning, the exact time when he starts working.

He doesn't know why he can end up in his own room, he can't remember tho. The last thing he remembers is just, he drank a glass of wine, before running towards the toilet. And after that, he can't remember anymore.

He holds his heavy head before heading towards the toilet.

He finds that he still use his formal suit for yesterday's party, his hair is messy, and don't forget that panda eyes.

"Ugh, I look terrible." He says to his own reflection.

He washes his face before look at his reflection again, before suddenly he realizes something.

Who bring me here?

He quickly finishes the washing session, before walk hurriedly towards his room. He picks his phone that amazingly lay on the table, before dial someone's number.

He walks around his room with his worried expression.

"Kyungsoo!" He says to the phone once Kyungsoo already pick it.

"What?"

"What? You say 'What?' ?! Did you even know that I'm drunk-"

"I already warned you yesterday. Good thing the CEO was with you at the toilet last night. He brought you to your room with the help of Sehun."

Baekhyun quickly widens his eyes, almost dropped his phone. "Wh-What? T-The CEO?"

Baekhyun could feel that Kyungsoo is rolling his eyes right now, "Yeah. Thanks to him."

And after that, Baekhyun couldn't hear what Kyungsoo said again. He hurriedly hang up the call without any words.

He walks around his office, thinking on how to thanks the CEO. He bites his finger in nervous.

How am I supposed to thank him?!

He bites his lower lip nervously before finally decided to go to the CEO's office.

He takes a deep breath before walk out from his room. He still doubt about knock the door or not, when he finally make a final decision; he must thank him right now.

He knocks on the door, earning a deep voice telling him to come in right after 10 seconds.

Baekhyun slowly enter the room nervously. He stops in the center of the room, waiting for the CEO turn his chair around to face him.

Finally he turns his chair, looking up to Baekhyun with his flat expression. He expecting Baekhyun to say something but he didn't. The man just stares at him.

"Speak." The CEO commands with his deep voice, makes Baekhyun shudders at the tone.

"U-Uh.. I-I wanted to say thank you. Y-You help me when I was drunk yesterday, Sir. I was very glad there's someone. If not, I don't know what will happen to me." He says before biting his lower lip.

The CEO still use his flat expression, before his expression turns into annoyance. "I don't want this to happen again in the future! A professional worker will not ever let himself drunk."

Baekhyun widens his eyes as the CEO's expression turns harder and harder each time he said that.

He didn't know that this new CEO could show that kind of expression.

"I-I'm truly sorry, Sir. I'm sure it will never happen again in the future." Baekhyun bows while he hold his body from shaking in fear with bites his lower lip.