1.1

A/N : HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 YEOROBUN!🎉
I hope in this year we can be more happier, more success, and we can see chanbaek moment even more😉

Don't forget that I love you all, gumballs!🌚💋
===

"Of course, with a seductive way."

Baekhyun's eyes instantly grow bigger as Jongdae mentions the word 'seductive'.

"What?! No way!" Baekhyun looks at him with disgust face.

"I mean, not that kind of seduction." Jongdae quickly rolls his eyes as he thinks his idea is so stupid since Baekhyun is not that kind of person. "But more like.. You know, you work more hard to show that you're a good worker, you smiles at him even though he do something bad to you. Show your sweet and cheerful side that can melt him, Baek."

Baekhyun frowns, "And why should I make him melt?" He scoffs.

"Geez." Kyungsoo rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Baek, listen. You want your oh-so-popular and good-reputation as a secretary stand still, right?"

Baekhyun bites his lower lip as he nodded.

"Then try to show your real side; all bright, cheerful, stubborn, or whatever that you have in you. Maybe, just maybe, he can change his rude attitude towards you and respect you. See you as an equal."

Baekhyun blinks. Kyungsoo and Jongdae were right. Chanyeol always treat him coldly and rudely. And he was seeing him as his subordinate.

He also notices that Chanyeol have no acquaintances or friends in the company. Well, except for Oh Sehun, as far as this. Baekhyun knows that he also need to do something--befriend with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun finally smile widely, "I will try my best."
===

The next day, Baekhyun already finds his room already clean and the most of the furniture are new. He blinks at the chosen color; black and rosy. It seems more elegant but somehow makes him shudder as he thought of the mafia's room in tv.

He finally sits behind his large table, opening his laptop and started to work.

The lunch didn't come that long when he finds he has a lot of work to do. And just like his friends suggested, he tries his best to make the CEO attracted to him. In a good way.

He smiles before abruptly stands up from his seat, leaving the moving chair moves backward.

He already cooked something and planned to give it to the CEO for his lunch. Plus, he realized that it was his fault to make the other angry at him like that. So he decided to say sorry together with that.

Since morning, he doesn't enter the CEO's room yet. And now he's knocking on the door nervously.

After he heard a familiar deep voice saying "Come in." He slowly opens the door, with a lunch box behind his petite body.

"G-Good afternoon, Mr. Park." He starts nervously. "I uh.. It's lunchtime, I guess?" He asks in a weird way.

Chanyeol looks up from his laptop, "Yes, why?" He lazily stares at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun bites his lip, "Imadeyoufoodforlunch."

Chanyeol raises his left eyebrow, "Are you talking or rapping?" He asks in a teasing way but Baekhyun find it serious.

"I-I wasn't rapping." He bites his lip. Shit shit shit! Why I turn nervous around him?! Finally he takes a deep breath, "I made you food for lunch, Sir." Finally, finally.