1.8

A/N : 新年快乐,恭喜发财。年年有鱼。
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR🎉🐓
for the ones who celebrate it!

AND ABOUT THE PIC👆

Be careful guys when you open the pic👆 you will find 'something' that.. uhm a little bit popped up😳😂 you know what I mean rite?😂🔫

Sorreh sorreh. I'm such a pervert ew.

Anyways, I love Baekhyun there😍 he's manly and ASDFGHJKL

Okay, enough with the blabbering😂

Happy reading, gumballs🌚
===

Chanyeol go back to his house with a full speed. He doesn't know why he's mad, or suddenly feel down.

Arriving at the house, he quickly throws his briefcase to his sofa and go to his room. He throws himself to the bed and staring at his ceiling.

"Is it okay if you go home late?"

Baekhyun chuckles.

"Of course I'm okay. I'm not a kid."

That person laughs, "Okay, let's go then."

Chanyeol clutches into his bed sheet. He ruffles his hair frustratedly, "What's wrong with me?!"

Still mad, he decided to take a warm bath to clear his mind.

After that, he decided to just sleep and forget everything but he can't.

He keeps thinking about Baekhyun.
===

On the other side, Baekhyun is walking together with Sehun in the five-stars restaurant.

Sehun asked him out earlier.

Baekhyun massages his temple. This is too tiring. The documents and files are too much for him to do it alone.

After do the half of them, Baekhyun decided to rest his body on the sofa.

He rubs his temple slowly, hoping the pain could lessen a bit.

But when he close his eyes, Baekhyun suddenly remember the moment when Chanyeol kissed him this morning.

He blushes immediately, but shakes his head afterward.

"No no, I don't like him.. right? He's my boss, and I'm just his secretary." He laughs bitterly.

There's no way Chanyeol would like Baekhyun.. Right?

Chanyeol is one of those rich people. He could spend his money for everything he want; houses, apartments, buildings, or even island if he want to.

And Baekhyun is just too far from that.

It's actually obvious tho, that he likes Chanyeol. But Chanyeol is his boss and their class are too far different.

There's no way Chanyeol will like me too Baekhyun thoughts, he chuckles after that.

Maybe he also kiss many girls before. Go to the club.. And played with them. Who knows? Baekhyun laughs.

Suddenly his phone rings, he lazily takes it from his pocket and pick it without looking at the called ID.

"Yeobuseyeo?"