2.3

As Chanyeol promised, he finally decided to help Baekhyun's work, at his house. Hehe.

"So the income for this month increases. Look at the report that Weimin gave me. He's quite good tho." Baekhyun smiles as he show his laptop to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol rises his eyebrow, "The new worker?"

"Yup." Baekhyun nods as he continue to focus on his laptop.

Chanyeol didn't say anything. He stands up instead and go to his kitchen.

He came back with two glasses of warm green tea. Baekhyun smiles as Chanyeol give it to him.

"Thank you."

Chanyeol smiles back. "I have finish the documents, Baek. Now you have to finish it quickly and rest."

Baekhyun nods, "It's about to finish."

Finally after 6 minutes and 27 seconds, Baekhyun finishes his job.

"AHHH finally~" He stretch his arms widely and almost forget that Chanyeol sits right behind him on the sofa, while he sits on the carpet just below it.

Chanyeol smiles widely, "Come on baby let's go to our bed."

Baekhyun widens his eyes, "What the-"

"Fuck?" Chanyeol added with a grin on his face.

"Chanyeol, language for Pete's sake!" Baekhyun glares at him with reddened cheeks, before stands up and closes his laptop.

Chanyeol just chuckles before following Baekhyun behind.

Baekhyun turns back and glares at his boyfriend, "Why are you following me?"

"I'm afraid I might lose you." Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun blushes, "Tsk, so cheesy. I need to use the bathroom Chan, can you stop following me please?"

Chanyeol pouts, "I couldn't." But his pout suddenly turn into a wide grin, "Hey Baek, how about we use the bathroom together since-"

"NO!" Baekhyun quickly runs into Chanyeol's bathroom, enter it, and lock the door.

"Ya!! Baekhyun!" Chanyeol bangs the door but Baekhyun ignores him.

When finally both of them ready to sleep, Baekhyun is kinda hesitate either sleep with Chanyeol or on the sofa outside.. But Chanyeol will not allowed him tho.

Baekhyun walks slowly towards Chanyeol's bed where his boyfriend already wait for him. He's busy with his phone but when Baekhyun walks toward him with his t-shirt on Baekhyun that a little loose, and his pants on him, make Chanyeol somehow gulps seeing the view.

"Ch-Chan how about I just sleep on the sofa-"

"What no. Sleep here with me." Chanyeol pats the empty space beside him. And that makes Baekhyun blush for no reason.

Baekhyun hesitantly walks before finally climbs up upon the bed like a spider.

Chanyeol chuckles seeing his cute boyfriend. Can't resist it anymore, he pulls Baekhyun's hands and made his cute boyfriend falls flat on top of his chest.

Baekhyun blushes but he can't do anything since Chanyeol's strong arms are circling his waist.

Both of them stay like that with no words. Chanyeol look into Baekhyun's eyes and Baekhyun can't help but to look away. He's too shy oh my gosh.

"Ch-Chanyeol.."

"Hmm?" Chanyeol caress his hair with his tender touch.

Baekhyun blushes, "I barely breathe you know."