2.0

A/N : TADAAAAH😆
Surprise!!

Lol I know this is still my busy day. But.. Happy Valentine Day, my gumballs!😻💞

So I guess this is the gift for your valentine day(?) The chapter also contains fluff and things💓 I do this because I love you all😳

I still have PE but I'm still doing this lol.

I hope this chapter is long enough before I really really hiatus.

Enjoy, gumballs🌚
===

Chanyeol suddenly takes Baekhyun slender hand and squeeze it firmly. The looks on his eyes are soft but yet determined.

"Baekhyun, I fall in love with you."

Baekhyun feels his world stop spinning, and he starts to feel his heart pounds uncontrollably. He can't say anything. He's too shock and speechless.

"M-Mr. Park.. It's not f-funny you know." Baekhyun laughs while he tries to pull his jand from Chanyeol's. But Chanyeol holds it tightly so he can't let go.

"Do you think that I'm just joking around?" Chanyeol asks him, eyes shown that he's slightly hurt.

Baekhyun looks at the other direction, his face is now really red.

"N-No.. B-But.." Baekhyun is a mess now. He can't even speak properly.

"Baekhyun, for the first time, I will repeat myself just for you." Chanyeol looks at him firmly. "I fall in love with you. I didn't know why and when, it just happens.. Out of sudden. It never happened to me before. But I think you're the first person who makes me like this. Your smile, your laugh, your.. Everything. I adore every single of you."

Baekhyun bites his lip, didn't know what to react. He's too shock and happy at the same time. He already know his feels about Chanyeol, that he likes him. No, he love him. He actually wait, hell, he's even waiting for this moment. But he just didn't expect it will happen this fast.

Baekhyun squeeze Chanyeol's big hand, "I-I.. Don't you think this is crazy? I fell in love with you when you gave me your handkerchief and coat. I know that you seems cold and arrogant. But at that moment, I think that you're actually sweet and care."

He looks down in embarrassment because he just confess his feeling to the person he love.

"I.. I love you, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol stares at him. He bites his lip to control his smile.

"So.. Are we official now?" Chanyeol asks with a grin.

Baekhyun nods slowly. Shit! He's too shy for this! He date his own boss now. Oh holy shiet.

After eating their dinner, both of them side by side to Chanyeol's car.

"Do you want to go somewhere before we go home?" Chanyeol asks.

They're now holding hands. Baekhyun's hands are small and Chanyeol's are big. So when Chanyeol hold Baekhyun's hand, it felt really small and fragile that makes him want to protect him more.

Baekhyun seems to think, "Hmm.. How about Han River?"

Chanyeol smiles, liking Baekhyun's idea. "Good idea."

Arriving at Han River, it's already dark and it just a few people there.

They walk at the riverside, holding hands, and didn't talk anything. The silent is comfortable.