1.0

A/N : Thank you guys😊

I think this story is boring or something. But you guys encourage me and makes me wanna continue this again so yay.

Anyways here is the update, gumballs🌚
===

Chanyeol is in the toilet right now. He was thinking about earlier. He was mad at his secretary. In front of so many people.

He didn't regret it, though. Baekhyun was totally wrong for not informing him about the important meeting.

He clutches his fist as he remembers about yesterday.

Chanyeol got called from the Zhang Company right at 10am. He's a little bit confuse why didn't the caller just call to his secretary. And he knows this company has a strong relationship with his father's company that's why they can call directly to the CEO.

"Yeobuseyeo?" He says with his deep voice.

"Good morning. I assumed that you are the CEO of the Park Corporation?"

Chanyeol frowns as he hears the tone that the caller use is informal and more like in a friendly way. He knows that this company is having a good relation with his, but he's new here.

"Yes." He replies simply.

"My name is Zhang Yixing, the head manager of Advertising Department." He pauses for a bit, "Sorry for asking you this but, may I know the reason why you don't come to the meeting today, Sir?"

Chanyeol frowns, "Meeting? What meeting?"

In the other line, Yixing sighs, "So I guess your secretary didn't tell you about the meeting."

Chanyeol widens his eyes. His secretary didn't tell him about the important meeting that will be attend at the Zhang Company. Chanyeol can say that the secretary ruined their good relationship.

He clench his free fist.

"He didn't tell me anything." Chanyeol talks, more to himself. Chanyeol's low and deep voice suddenly makes Yixing worry.

"I-It's okay.. You can still come because we delay it until 10:30 am."

Chanyeol hastily ends up the call after thanking him. But before he left the building, he walks toward the room that placed beside his.

He opens the door harshly, expecting that he will see his secretary sitting there. But he quickly embarrassed himself when he realize that the room still under renovation because that 'little' incident.

He realize one thing; Baekhyun didn't come today.

He instantly slams the door in front of him with all his might. The door seems to creak a bit right after he slam it.

He clutches his fists in anger. He promise himself to punch him tomorrow.

But he didn't. He didn't punch him. He pushed him though. But at least it didn't hurt him, right?

Chanyeol washes his face, trying to handle his anger.

He's confuse why he didn't punch him earlier. Seeing his face makes he don't want to hurt him, to be honest.

And it's really weird.

If he's mad, he will punch something, or someone he's mad at.

But now he don't. Well, maybe it's because Sehun stop him earlier?