Chapter 16#-Coming Home Late!...Again!

Începe de la început

Chris: I HATE YOU!! *storms upstairs to her room*

Chres 's POV
She is right. But Ray will put people under his lil spell. He change people too quick. I love my sister just the way she is and for how she was. I gotta go apologize b4 we end up not talking. *walks up to her room*

knock-knock!

Chris: Go away....*sniffs*

Chres: Aw Chris are you crying?

Chris:....Yes.....

Chres: Chris lemme in!

Chris: No!

Chres: Girl, open this door!

Chris: You ain't Jesus!

Chres: Oooh girl...may you please open the door?

Chris: You still ain't Jesus!

Chres: Since when did we turn into white kids at church?

Chris: Chres go away!

Chres: Christopher Rayannah Hazel August, please, please, please...open...the door...please?

The door slowly opened

Chres: Thank u Jesus. *walks in and closed he door*

Chris: I'm mad at you Chresanto.

Chres: I know Christopher. *sits next to Chris on her bed and wraps his arms around her*(they were in the middle of the bed)

Chris: What do you want?

Chres: I just wanna apologize.

Chris: *looks at him* ;-(

Chres: Don't give me that look.

Chris: You not J--*gco*

Chres: But I'm your big brother-big....brother.

Chris: Spill it.

Chres: I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just that you are starting to lie, stay out to late, and not follow my rules.

Chris: But Chres, Ray means so much to me and I mean so much to him. He asked me to be his while you were outside. He asked secretly cause he was too scared to be around you-you'd pro'ly make his eye watery and black again. Ray is not gonna hurt, kill, or change me. You gotta grow up and worry about who you date and chill with. I'm your sister, not your daughter. I'm 18 and so are you-we are almost adults. So....*moves his hands* You gotta stay in your own place. *points to the door*

Chres: No "apology accepted"?

Chris: Apology accepted. Now go.

Chres left her room

Chres 's POV
I can't believe what this girl just said to me! I don't give a flying crap about what she say about Rayan! Imma keep on continuing what I do!

Chris 's POV
I really hope Chres understood what I said. And that RayVannah girl...please...she needs to mind her beez-wacks!