Chapter 11// Each time it gets a little worse

Ashton's pov:
"She wants him as in she wants us to give him to her for whatever she wants him for" I answer them. "Oh my gosh!" Michael replies. "Really?" Luke asks. "It's true Luke, that's why I took so long to come back" I say to Luke. "Tell us more" Michael says. I hesitate before saying "I refused give Calum to her for whatever she wants him for" I tell them. "And?" Luke says. "I had to make a deal with her, and the deal was if any of the two of you decide to hand over Calum to her then no one gets hurt... Otherwise Cal's gonna get hurt" I tell them.

"Cal's gonna get hurt?" Luke questions. "Yes, apparently he is" I answer Luke. "What do we do?" Michael asks. "Today you or Luke will have to go out at around the time Calum goes out and one of you might have to give her Calum" I tell them. "What? We're not gonna just give her Calum like that" Luke says. "Is there any other way?" Michael asks. "The only other way is both of you refuse to give Calum to her and we'll try to protect him from getting hurt" I suggest. "Uh okay" Luke replies.

"So who's gonna go out today?" I ask the two of them. "I'll go" Michael answers. "Alright, just stay safe" I tell Michael. "I promise I will" he replies.

Calum's pov:
As I'm trying to cool off a bit I see Monay again. "Well hello Calum" she greets. "Hi" I greet back. "Why are you out here alone?" She asks me. "My friends are acting really annoying and I just want some time by myself" I answer her. "Mind if I stay?" She asks. "If you wanna, but I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone much so you may get bored" I tell her. "I'll stay and make sure you stay safe" she replies. Why is she so concerned about my safety? "Okay" I say back.

"So, how have you been?" She asks. "Alright I guess, you?" I answer her. "I've been great" she replies. "Please don't try and start a conversation... I came here to have some time alone... And I'm kinda not feeling like talking to anyone at this moment" I tell her. "Okay" she replies. "Thanks" I say back. I then turn away from her.

I feel like she's staring at me... I have no idea why... It's creepy I feel like she's eyeing me from top to bottom observing every detail of my figure... I feel so awkward right now.

"Uh I um I think I'm gonna uh go back to the uh guest house now" I tell Monay. She mutters something to herself I don't hear anything she's saying then she randomly touches me and I pass out.

Monay's pov:
I needed him, I needed him at the moment to show my sister; who's come to visit me, what a cute guy I found on the island. She always told me that I wouldn't find any good looking people on the island.
"Can't find any good looking people on this island ey?" I say to her as I lay Calum down my couch.

"He's cute alright, but isn't he like a teenager and sister you're 25" my elder sister tells me. "He's not a teen he's in his early 20's" I tell her. "Oh he looked like a teen to me" she replies. "I know he kinda does" I reply.

I observe him closely. "Where'd you find him sis?" My sister asks me. "Just around here you know he's one of my victims, look" I say gesturing to the watch. "You gonna make him get stuck in the past forever?" My sister asks me. "You think I'll let a guy as cute as him be stuck in the past forever?" I question.

I touch his hair as he's still passed out. "Maybe" she replies. "Obviously not silly" I tell her. "But I do have other plans for him" I add. "Ooh!" she exclaims. "Wake him up, I wanna see what he's like when he's awake" she adds.

I hesitate but wake him up anyway. "What happened? What's going on?  Where am I? Why am I here?" He questions me. My sister nudges me and whispers "I knew you like the curious guys who ask a ton of questions, this guy is real cute though."

"Back off I found him first" I whisper back. "Chill out sis, I already have a boyfriend, plus this guy is probably like at least 6 years younger than me" she tells me. "Hello! Is anyone gonna answer my questions?" He interrupts our sister conversation.

"I didn't want you to leave so early so I made you pass out, My sister came over so I thought she would like to meet you, you're at my house and I thought you'd like to see my house" I answer his before questions. "Alright, thanks for answering my questions, but I really need to get going or my friends are gonna start worrying about me" he says to me. "Okay you could leave now" I tell him. "Bye" he says. "Bye" I reply as he leaves my house.

"He's clearly not into you sister" my sister tells me. "I know but I have a plan to get him"I tell her.

Calum's pov:
Can people please stop making me pass out so that they can do what they want with me? It's getting so annoying... like why are people treating me like a toy lately? I just wish I never came to this island in the first place...

Why am I blaming this on the island anyway? It isn't the island's fault, it's my fault... If the fight never happened I wouldn't be here. Also if I never went out that night I wouldn't be caught up in this mess with this stupid watch... I'm just so so stupid... 

But, maybe all of this had to happen for a reason? Maybe something good could happen out of this or maybe it could get worse... I hope it doesn't get worse...