Christian

{Malenda's Pov}

August and I had just left his moms house and telling her about us being in a relationship and I was actually happy, like I haven't been genuinely happy in months however now I was.

"Ty and Cole invited us out to dinner so you need to get ready." August ran his fingers through my hair and I slapped his hand away.

"I like your hair when it's straight. So when we fucking its not all nappy and my hands aren't tangled up in it." August smirked and I shook my head as I walked upstairs to get ready.

~

"Damn you look good." August grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I inhaled his cologne almost melting in his arms. He smelled so good. "To bad you got to go change." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at August skyscraper ass.

I smacked my lips. "Why I got to change?"

"Because I said so. What Daddy says goes." He smiled showing off his bottom grill. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you I'm not changing. what's wrong with what I have on?" I looked down I looked good. August was tripping.

"First of all the shirt is to short, and so is that skirt."

"It's a half shirt and the skirt goes to my knees." I gave him a stale face.

'You look to good Ion want niggas starring atchu like that. That's negative attention so go change before they get here." I laughed and as if on cue Ty and Cole barged in the door.

"My nigga!" Ty exclaimed as she walked over to me with her arms wide open engulfing me in a hug. I greatly accepted. I hadn't seen her and Cole since the accident with Rich. When Ty let go of me she went and hugged August and I hugged Cole.

"Y'all niggas ready to go or nah?" Cole asked.

"Leggo." August locked the front door and we were out.

~

When we arrived at the club Ty and I were getting hella stares from everyone. Since August and Cole were still talking with some guy we went straight to the bar.

"I want 2 shots of peach Ciroc" I ordered and then took a 10 out of my bra paying for the drinks.

"You and August been fucking?" Ty asked. She was obvisiously amused. I could tell just from the way she was starring at me smirking.

I tried not to bluff so my lie could seem more believable but I failed because I smiled showing all my pearly whites. " Something like that." I responded

She laughed. "Is the dick good?"

My mouth slightly opened. "I'm not talking to you about my sex life Tyreanna." I sipped on my peach Ciroc waiting for Ty to say something but as soon as she opened her mouth two guys came over to us. We both turned around in our seats to see who they were.

"Y'all looking mighty fine tonight." One of the guys said. He was a mixed boy with hazel eyes and let me tell you he was sexy asf. I nearly fainted just looking at him. His friend was light skin and tall and had the cutest dimples.

"Thank you. Y'all not looking bad yourself." Ty responded. Of course she was flirting back. She always did, it was just her thing.

"Would you like to dance, Ma?" The light skin dude asked and Ty nodded her head. She took his hand going to the dance floor with him. I shook my head Cole was going to flip the script when he saw them dancing together. Mainly because Up Down by T-Pain was playing. The mixed guy took Ty's seat on the bar.

"I'm Christian."

"I'm Malenda."

"Please tell me your single?" He asked tilting his head to the side a bit. I laughed he was to cute.

"Nah she got a man so do me a favor and get yo ass up before I whoop yo ass." Oh shit. I thought to myself. Christrian laughed as he got up to leave. But he insisted on pushing August buttons by winking at me. "I'll see you later Malenda." I waved bye then turned around to August who had a mug look on his face.

"I told yo ass to change and you didn"t. Now you in the club talking to niggas and shit like that's cool. Malenda I gave you a title as my girlfriend don't make me regret that shit. Now get yo ass up to VIP." He demanded. I would've refused and agrued with him but I decided not to because I didn't want to agrue with him. I made my way up to VIP only to see Cole smoking a blunt and Ty sitting with her arms crossed. I walked over and sat down beside her.

"What's wrong boo?"

"Cole made me stop twerking on Q when my favorite twerk song came on." I erupted in laughter. Ty was crazy as hell and was always saying dumb shit.

"Don't even trip. If you want we can dance up here." Ty's eyes lit up and she jumped up grabbing my hand and moving us from the couches. Then she started twerking to Bounce It and I started twering too but not to much cause I had on a skirt. We twerked until the song went off and afterwards I was tired.

"Whew I can't be doing all this twerking now that I'm pregnant." My eyes nearly buldged out of my head. Did she just say she was pregnant?

"Yes bitch I said I was pregnant." I was in awe. I was so happy for Ty she was soon to be married and was now starting a family too.

"Congradulations!"

"Congrats on what?" August wrapped his arms around my waist making my insides do backflips from his touch.

"Ty's pregnant." I said. August smiled letting me go and hugging Ty to congradulate her.

"Malenda ain't tell y'all she pregnant too?" I looked August up and down and laughed.

"No I'm not."

"I didn't use a condom neither did I pull out so you will be." August shrugged likeit was nothing. I gave him a stale look.

"Lying ass and even if I was you wouldn't know it hasn't even been 24hours yet."

"Aw damn you right. Ima think about that next time. But Y'all ready to go. I'm tired of this club." Cole nodded and we gathered up our things to leave but before we left I went to the bathroom to pee. When I was done using the rest room I washed my hands and left out the bathroom bumping in to someone. I looked at up and it was Christian.

He handed me a peice of paper and kissed my cheek then walked off. I stood there for a moment in shock but when I got myself together I slipped the paper in my bra and left.

Sorry it took me a minute to post. I'll be updating frequently in these next two weeks and keep commenting please I haven't been getting many of them. But much love to those of you who read abd comment and vote. And Malenda keep playing with August she gone get fuxked up! For those of you who don't know I'm Ty in the story and in real life. Lmao.

Sucka (Book 1) Sucka Series EditingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara