"I'm Pregnant."

{ Malenda. }

I woke up with my head laying on top of August's chest. I could hear the sounds of him breathing as he still slept. I lifted myself up and stretched, getting ready to get up and go back to Ty's place. I could feel a sudden tug on my arm. I turned around and saw August looking at me with one eye open.

"Where you going?" August grogged. His morning voice was so sexy. I almost felt like melting inside.

"To get ready to head back to Ty's place," I said looking at him.

"Why? Baby why don't you just stay here? I know my moms wouldn't mind you being here," August said rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"August just because I forgave you doesn't mean I'm going to act like nothing happened. Things don't just change like that over night."

I could hear him smack his teeth and sighed afterwards, "Why the fuck you being so damn difficult? You know damn well it's too early for all that shit, Malenda."

"Well August I'm not gonna be your little bi-"

"Good morning babies. Malenda I thought you would've went home by now," I could hear Ms. Alsina coming down the stairs.

"Oh no, I was just on my way back over there," I faked a small smile on my face. I knew she was bound to hear me and August down here, so I kept the fake smiling to a minimum.

"And you thought you were gon' leave without some breakfast?"she gave me a friendly look. I smiled at her letting out a small chuckle. She laughed too and said, "C'mon and help me fix breakfast. I know that big baby on the couch won't do a good job of it."

"Aye ma don't do me like that," August defended himself.

She playfully rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen. Just as I was about to get ready to go to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth, August yanked me back making me fall in his lap.

"We gon' have a discussion about this later," he said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

I got up rolling my eyes as I walked to the nearest bathroom. Before I went inside I could hear August say something to himself.

"Keep rollin' them damn eyes they gon' end up stayin' like that."

I scoffed before shutting the door tightly. I turned on the hot water and began rinsing my mouth out. I used some of the Listerine that was in the cabinet and swished it around in my mouth. After doing so, I wiped my mouth and headed back out into the kitchen to help Ms. Alsina make breakfast. While she fixed the eggs and pancakes, I was down to cooking the sausage and bacon. When it was all finished, I called August into the kitchen who had fallen asleep again.

"Get up!" I said as I lightly pushed his head to the side.

He quickly grabbed my wrist and glared at me, "Don't be childish, Karter."

"Don't be childish, Anthony," I mocked him and walked off in the kitchen.

We all sat at the table and had breakfast. I could feel August's eyes on me, which I didn't know how to feel about. When we were all done eating, I decided to wash out the dishes and clean up the kitchen before I leave. As I washed the dishes, I could feel August's big hands on my shoulders.

"Malenda why you actin' like that?" He said, dragging his words out in his accent. He did that on purpose; he knows that's my weakness.

"August why do you keep insisting on it? I just feel like we need some space for a little longer," I stopped the water and turned around to face him. "I'm not saying we should separate but I ju-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt the warmness of August's lips against mine as he pulled me tighter up by my waist. I couldn't lie and say I didn't want to kiss him because I did. He pulled away and he put his forehead against mine.

"Malenda take your time. Just don't walk out on me."

"I'm not, August."

I dried my hand off and got my bag and stuff ready to leave. I told Mama Alsina I was leaving and was on my way out the door. I then started my car and headed back over to Ty's place.

• • •

{ August. }

Malenda and I aren't at the best terms right now, but we're still speaking. It's actually complicated and hard to explain exactly. I guess it's only something she and I know about. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again to get the food out of my teeth and washed my face. As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw my mom standing there who nearly scared the fuck out of me.

"Damn, ma! You scared the shit outta me!" I jumped back.

She slapped me upside my head and said, "Boy you better watch yo' mouth around me! Just because you grown now don't mean shit." She glared at me before speaking again. I rubbed the side that she slapped me on and looked down.

"Now, what's goin' on with you and Malenda? You better not be doin' no wishy washy shit with her," my mom spoke to me putting on hand on her hip.

"I'm not ma. I'm trying to get all of the kinks straighten so we can live together again. She said she just needs some space."

"Well, okay. Just make sure when she's ready to come back, listen to her because she gonna have a lot to say. You found a good one, August. I like her."

I smiled to myself at the thought of Malenda. She was a good person at heart, she's just caught up in a bad situation.

"And you better not be around that hoe Sasha! I don't get good vibes from her. Stick with whatchu' got boy," my mom said as I grabbed my keys off the coffee table.

"Alright ma, I hear you. I'm bouta head home. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright baby," she said giving me a kiss before I left her house. On the drive back to my house, my mind was full of thoughts. Thoughts about Malenda.

• •

As soon as I stepped in the house, my phone started to ring. I groaned and cursed to myself as I looked at the caller ID to see no one but Sasha calling me. I reluctantly answered the phone because I knew if I didn't she would blow my phone up all damn day.

"Hello," I said dryly.

"August, baby we need to talk," she said over the phone. She sounded like she had been crying.

I'm not yo' baby, I wanted to say to her. I kept that thought in. "Why, wassup?" I said throwing my keys on the couch.

"Can I come over?" she asked as she sniffed.

I sighed before giving her an answer, "Sure, whatever I don't care."

I hung up in her face and plopped down on the couch. I sighed heavily and placed my head in my hands. Things like this is the reason why Malenda isn't sitting here with me now. I turned on the TV and flipped through Chanel's as I waited for Sasha to get here.

After about twenty minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I grew irritated as I got the door for Sasha, letting her in.

"Hey baby," she said reaching for a hug and kiss.

"Look, we're not together, aight? Chill with that shit," I said rolling my eyes mentally.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her neck. "Well we should be together."

I scoffed and turned to her, "And tell me why is that?"

"Because I'm pregnant with your baby, August. I'm pregnant."

"You what?!"

~

[Hi people. This is Ty's best friend/co-writer Aliyah. So how y'all feeling about what went on? Told you it's some snakes in this story. Smh. But make sure y'all show my friend some love on this story because she works really hard on these chapters. Also follow me @GermanMontana_x on here and don't forget to check out my stories. Ty and I love you babies. So we out :)] Oh and not to mention I'm Malenda in the story.