Here We Go.

(Malenda Pov)

"Time to wake that ass up." August yanked the covers pulling them off of me. I groaned as I sat up.

"What the hell you want?" I asked with attitude. I was mad hell. I ain't no morning person I wanted to sleep and here August was waking a nigga up.

"It's to early in the morning for you to be bitchin' don't start." August demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"What you want August seriously?" I asked looking u at him. He quickly covered his nose and put his index finger up to his lip telling me to shush. "Morning breath is a turn-off. Please stop talking." I rolled my eyes once again then headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then came back.

"Okay,I I got rid of my morning breath. Now what you want?" I asked for the third damn time.

"I just want you to cook me some breakfast cause I'm hungry." He shrugged and smiled stroking his beard. Kind of turned me on cause he looked sexy as fuck doing that however I snapped out of it when I realized he woke me up just to make his ass some breakfast.

"Breakfast?" I questioned. He nodded his head. "Alright. I'll get you some breakfast." I started making my way to the door but August slapped my ass and I turned back around giving him a stern look cause that shit hurt his big ass manly hands. August grabbed my wrist and pecked my lips and smiled cunningly.

Since August decided to wake me up from my sleep just to make him some damn food that he could make himself I decided to put cheese in his eggs and grits. If there's one thing I've learned about August these past two months we been staying together is that he only likes cheese on his burgers, nothing else.

~

"August baby the food is done come eat." I had a sly smirk on my face this shit was going to be funny. August walked into the dinning room and kissed my cheek and handed me my phone. " It was vibrating a lot so I thought it might've been important."

"Thanks baby." I grabbed my phone from him he sat down in front of his plate and started eating. I sat down in one of the other chairs and unlocked my phone. I had three text messages.

WhiteBoyChris: This Christian from the club.

WhiteBoyChris: Did I tell you how good you looked last night? I don't remember, I was drunk as hell last night.

WhiteBoyChris: Tell your boyfriend I say Hiiiii :)

I giggled at the messages this nigga was straight tripping.

SexyMalenda: You must be trying to get killed? My boyfriend isn't going to aprreciate you texting me.

WhiteBoyChris: IDGAF! But fr let me take you out? Not on a date cause you already got a nigga but just as friends :\ Maybe?

SexyMalenda: I'll think about it.

"You better be texting Ty" I looked up at August and giggled. If only he knew.

"Yea.." I played along just going with it but I don't think he was buying it. He continued eating his food making me laugh harder. August was almost done with his food from the looks of things.

"Do you like it?" I asked pointing to the food.

"It's straight but it taste funny." August looked at me and arched his eyebrows. "Taste like it has cheese in it." He narrowed his eyes at me and I gave him a stale face even though I wanted to laugh so bad. He got up from the table and walked in the kitchen when he came back he had the bag of cheese I had put in the trash in his hand. I doubled over laughing in the chair. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Really Malenda? This shit ain't funny" I was about to respond back to him but my phone vibrated again. I unlocked my phone seeing another text from Christian.

WhiteBoyChris: Think hard babygirl.

WhiteBoyChris: Babygirl, you still there? Oh shit.

WhiteBoyChris: Let me find out yo man beating your ass.

SexyMalenda: Lmao! Stahp.

WhiteBoyChris: Say yes and I'll stop.....for now.

SexyMalenda: Alright pick me up at 7:00. Don't be late

I know what y'all thinking. Don't she already got a man. I do but I can have male friends stop judging me.

WhiteBoyChris: Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

August snatched my phone out of my hand and locked it.

"I would appreciate if you'd listen when I'm talking." He sounded irritated.

"Sorry. What were you saying?" I asked.

August sighed. "Mane fuck it." He slid my phone back to me and left out the dining room. Here we go. August was acting like a lil bish. I walked upstairs after him and into the bedroom. He sat down on the bed and I did too.

"August I'm sorry I wasn't listening but I'm listening now." I whined

"You really pissing me off! Don't think I don't know you texting that nigga. I saw the piece of paper he gave you." After August said that I shut my ass up. You would think i had went ghost as quiet as I was. August looked at me glaring.

"Do you want to be in this relationship with me or not? I'm not going to deal with this shit mane."

"I do August. But damn I can't have guy friends?"

"Hell nah! Not when they're trying to get witchu."

"That's not fair. I don't say anything about your girl friends." I snapped back.

"That's different I keep them in line they know that I have a girl and not to push up on me because they respect you. So why you trying to hang with a nigga that don't respect me?"

"August it's not even like that."

"Then what the fuck is it like?" August continued raising his voice, irritating me.

"If you shut the fuck up and listen then I could tell you." I mumbled under my breath. August snapped his head towards me.

"Say that shit out loud! Fuck you mumbling for?"' I sighed. I swear there is hardly a day that goes by that August and I don't argue. All this fighting gets annoying. I looked over at August while he clenched his jaw together. He looked so sexy when he was angry. I was getting turned on again.

"Stop looking at me like that." August said coldly. I smirked. I couldn't help myself I scooted over closer to August and before I could even kiss him, he had me pinned down on the bed while he hovered over me.

"I don't want you tapping out this time." He whispered softly in my ear. I smiled and it was on and popping.

I'm going to be updating the chapters frequently because I'm ready to get this book over with. It's about that time ... for the Sequel. I already started on it too. Comment and Vote.

Love you guys!

Peace.