An Old Friend.

Ty and Cole's characters are in the multimedia on the last chapter.

(Malenda's Pov)

I felt cold water hit my face and I immediately jumped up from my sleep. I wiped my face with my hand and opened my eyes. Ty, Cole, and August were all laughing at me. This was not funny.

"Y'all think this is funny?" I yelled. I was pissed off.

"Yes bitch. Why else would we be laughing?" Ty asked while holding her stomach. I scolded at her mugging her from head to toe only to notice she had a bucket in her hand. I snatched it from her and marched to the bathroom. These niggas didn't even think anything of because they was still laughing so hard. I turned the water to hot and waited till it was scolding hot. Then I put the bucket under sink silently laughing to myself. When the bucket was filled up I turned the water off and was about to lift the bucket out the sink but a pair of hands stopped me.

"Chill out hot head." August said.

I rolled my eyes. "Get off me or I'll splash this damn water on you." I spoke through gritted teeth. August chuckled making me more heated than I already was.

"This ain't a game nigga I'm not playing with you." I turned back around proceeding to pick up the bucket of hot water. It was heavy as muthaf*cka. I turned back around facing August who was leaned up against the door frame with his arms crossed looking down on me.

I smiled sweetly trying to look innocent. "Could you pick this up for me please?" I asked. August shook his head and licked his lips and brushed past me going over to the shower. He pulled the glass door back and turned the water on, then turned back around.

"Get in the shower." Was all he said as he walked out the door shutting it behind him.

~

"Really? Adventure Landing?" I asked.

Cole shrugged. "You know we kids at heart." Cole said. Ty playfully slapped Cole upside his head.

"Can we do something pregnant women want to do?' Ty shinned.

"Um ... excuse me there is only one pregnant woman here and that's you don't put me in that category."

"That ain't what August said." Ty and Cole laughed and I side eyed August for a moment and he looked as if he was confused so I dropped it.

"Let's play some golf." I grabbed August hand dragging him along with me to the golf. We grabbed our balls and things and were headed to the first hole. I was about to swing but some girl ran up and hugged August. The fuck?

"August I've missed you so much baby and so has Tish." She said while still hugging him. Ty started taking off her earrings and Cole stopped her shaking his head. Ty pointed at me. "You better handle that hoe."

"Um.. August who's this?" I asked nicely. The girl removed her arms from around my man and whipped her her head towards me. Not even going to lie she was pretty as hell. Lightskin, pretty face, and some nice weave, and she was thicker than a snicker but still she had no right.

"Bitch I'm Nisha and who are you?" She said.

Pause. Did this bitch just call me a bitch? She asking for an ass whooping ... or nah?

Woohsah

Woohsah

Woohsah

"Look Nisha you need to leave." Cole grabbed her by the arm and she slapped him and before I could even grab Ty she had two pieced Nisha. August grabbed Nisha and Cole grabbed Ty.

"Nisha calm down." August said soothing her. I sighed. My mood had completely changed. I was ready to go. I grabbed my Micheal Kors purse and then some little girl runs up to Nisha.

"Baby meet your Daddy." Nisha pointed at August and my frown deepened. So much for having fun today. I brushed past August and Nisha and "their daughter" making my way out of Adventure Landing and the sad thing about it is that August didn't even bother to come after me.

Outfits in external link and more drama is coming soon. Lmfao. Comment and rate.