Actions.

{ Malenda. }

I took a couple selfies and posted them on Instagram while I was waiting for August to finish smoking. When he finally came out the back room it was no secret he was high as a kite. His eyes were low and he was sipping something from a cup and holding a note pad. He came over to the couch and slumped down beside me. He looked like he was going to fall asleep any minute now. He sat his note pad in my lap. I looked down at it. I was unsure of what he wanted me to do with it.

"Read it." He said. I opened the note pad to the first page and all I saw was Ode To My Project Chicks on the front.

"You want me to help you write a song?" I asked getting the hint. It was obviosus he hadn't even started on the song.

August nodded his head. "Yeah. " He handed me a pencil and got up disappearing back into the bedroom. When he walked back out he had a mini piano in his hand. I couldn't help but laugh. August was full of suprises. First he sings now he plays the piano. Okay.

"Ion know why you laughing this shit right here is gone bring us a lot of money to take care all our kids."

I stopped laughing rolling my eyes. Since August wasn't aware of me being pregnant. I could still mess with him. "What kids August? We not having kids, we're not even together."

August cut his eyes at me. "Miss me with that bulshit Malenda."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Noh you not sorry yet." August mumbled under his breath but I still heard him. I hit him in his chest and he hit my thigh. I yelped out in pain.That shit hurt.

"Keep ya hands to yaself."

"Whatever." I silenced myself and rubbed my thigh to stop the burning sensation that August had left. He looked down at the piano and started playing notes, after awhile he put the notes together. It was sounding good and it was even better when August started singing.

"Ode To My Project Chicks"

"This is for D shawn S lawn, lil' mama and her friends ,Lisa, Teresa, Maria, Tia Lia and Camp, I love y'all broads no disrespect to my dawgs, But I love y'all broads yeah I love y'all broads." He stopped singing and looked up at me.

"Why you stop?"

"Write while I sing." He demaned. I nodded my head and he sung it again and I wrote it down.I waited patiently for him to sing the next verse but he just sat there starring off into space. So I started writing things down. After about 15minutes I was done I handed the note pad to August and snatched up the piano.

"You sing and I'll play the notes." August nodded his head and I started playing the same beat August was playing previously.

"Ode To My Project Chicks"

[Verse 1:]

Now turn up the product

This is for D shawn S lawn, lil mama and her friends

Lisa, Teresa, Maria, Tia Lia and Camp

I love y'all broads no disrespect to my dawgs

But I love y'all broads yeah I love y'all broads

To my ladies having babies without no drama

To my niggas with figures say I love my baby mama

I bought them shoes them tattoos and even fixed your breast