New Set of Plans

Heaven

I fought for you

The hardest, it made me the strongest

So tell me your secrets

I just can't stand to see you leaving

But heaven couldn't wait for you

No heaven couldn't wait for you

Heaven couldn't wait for you

No heaven couldn't wait for you

So go on, go home

We laughed at the darkness

So scared that we lost it

We stood on the ceilings

You showed me that love was all you needed

But heaven couldn't wait for you

No heaven couldn't wait for you

Heaven couldn't wait for you

No heaven couldn't wait for you (X2)

So go on, go home

Outro

Our father

Who art in heaven

Hallowed by thy name

Thy kingdom come

Thy will be done

On earth as it is in heaven

Amen

(Beyonce Heaven)

(Malenda's Pov)

I sat up in the bed growling. August was still sleeping peacefully. How? I don't even know because his damn phone had been ringing off the hook for about 30minutes now. I took my pillow and hit him with it.

"Chill out." August mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you get your phone please?" I yelled I was highly agitated. I just wanted to sleep but whoever was blowing up August phone had other plans. August reached out on the night stand and slid over the button typing in his code. He had a lot of messages from what I could see, since it was dark and my eyes were a little blurry. August quickly sat up and started calling whoever it was back.

"Man what's up? You heard me?" August spoke into the phone still half sleep. I laid back down about to go back to sleep until August scared the living shit out of me from his yelling.

"Mel's...d-dead?" August stuttered struggling to get his words out. I immediately sat back up. If it's one thing I did know is that Melvin was like a father figure to August. He really looked up to him I looked at August as he just sat there like a manikin not moving. I slowly crawled to his side of the bed sitting beside him, and from the little light that shun in the window from the street lights outside I could see August's face that was full of distraught. He threw his phone across the room making me jump. He buried his face in his hands, silently crying. A feeling crept over me, the same feeling I felt when my mom died next thing I know I was crying too.

I pulled at his hands making him look up at me. His soft brown eyes that usually were filled with happiness now looked sad. Like a child in the mall who had lost they're parents. I sat on his lap burying his face in my chest just to let him cry on me. "I'm s-sorry for your lost." Was all I said and what needed to be said.