So We Meet Again?

Once I got out the shower I put on my gray cropped top, Marc Jacobs denim jeans, and my pink and white jordans as soon as I finished lacing the shoes up my phone started ringing.

TyBae

I quickly slid over the green bar on my iPhone5s and asnwered the phone. "Baby I missed you." I squeled in the phone. I was more than pleased to hear Ty's voice.

"I'm back in town and my mom's doing fine." Ty just recently flew out to Texas to be with her mom for a few days because she was sick . So she left for a few days and now she's back.

"We need to hang out like today. I know it's only been four days but it feels like forever." Ty laughed on the other end of the phone.

"You don't have to tell me I already know and meet me at Starbucks at the French Quarter. I huffed. "I know you don't like it out here but you gone be alright. Bye." Ty hung up the phone not even giving me time to say no. I hated going over to French Quarter it wasn't a place I liked to be. Plus, I hated the attention from the men there or just men period. I grabbed my black Ray Bans and black Micheal Kors purse and out the door I went locking it behind me.

~ Starbucks (French Quarter)

As soon as I walked in the door the smell of coffee beans and pastries lingered inside my nose. The smell was kind of refreshing in a way and brought back meomories from when I was a little girl and my mom would always make coffee in the morning.

"Malenda get your ass over here and stop day dreaming." I snapped out of my little flashback as I heard Ty's voice. I walked over to the table she was sitting at and sat down in the chair across from her.

"Hey boo." I smiled at her and she lied her left hand on the table for what ever reason I took a glance at her hand and saw a big rock on her finger. I gasped anxiously getting attention from by standers. "Your getting married?" I stuttered barely audible to get the words out. Ty nodded her head and I got up from my seat walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her. I was so excited for her. "Congrats." She smiled cunningly. As I sat back down.

"He flew out to Texas and proposed to me there." Aw. That was so cute. Cole had always been a keeper. "You ready to turn in your players card?" I asked.

"It'll all be worth it plus I love him so much." She blsuhed like a school girl and I pinched her cheeks then she smaked my hand away.

" So Malenda when you gone get you a man?"I rolled my eyes. Men. Ugh! "Ne-" Before I could even finish sentence I was rudely interrupted by a familiar voice.

"She already got a man. The names August. And you are?" August began to make himself comfortable as he pulled a chair up to our table. The f-ck? I was really hoping I didn't see him ever again especially after last night.

"I see you Mally. He's cute. My names Ty." Ty winked at me. While I sat there pouting.

"Fix your face baby I'm here now no need to frown." August chuckled. I glared at him.

" August is not my boyfriend. He's nothing to me I met him last night at the club and was forced to give him a lap dance and he critisized me." I put it all out on the table.

"I did not critsize you so don't even start lying." August cut his eyes at me.

"Aw. look at you two already fighting like a couple." We both looked at Ty. Was she really serious right now? This wasn't cute it was irritating especially the thought of August and I even together. That's just how much I disliked him.

"You did critsize me." I snapped back focusing my attention on August. "You basically called me a hoe and told me I couldn't get respect because of my job occupation." He chuckled again. Still! What the f-ck was so funny?

"What I said was the truth. This is reality baby girl and the truth hurts sometimes." He shrugged.

"Okay August since your so better then everyone what is it that you do?" I asked. "What does it look like I do? I'm a Drug Lord baybe."

"People don't exactly like Drug Lords either." I spat.

"Now there's a difference between you and I. People respect me and I'm not looking for love."

I sat back in my chair getting quiet. I was on hush mode but only because he had a point and I didn't have a comeback for that.

"Anyway Mally I set you up for a blind date tonight and you have to go." Ty demanded. I nodded. "I guess I'll go but he better not be ugly."

"Trust me he's not ugly he's sexy and lightskin and he working with a monster." We all laughed at Ty's comment. "What you know about somebody working with a monster?" August asked.

"A lot." Ty smirked.

"It's alright August we know your not that big so no need to be feeling salty over there." I said. August looked at me and started laughing that stupid laugh again from last night.

"You wanna see? I could take you to the bathroom and show you why I got this big 'A' tatted on my neck." I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes I"m gone snatch them out yo head." August said. I rolled them again. He ain't bout nothing,

"Well sorry to say but Mally I have to go and your dates picking you up from your house tonight. Oh and it was nice to meet you August." Ty got up out of her chair waving bye to both of us. As soon as she left I began getting my stuff I sure as hell wasn't about to sit there and talk to August, so I dipped.

{Ty's Pov}

'Hello August."

"Yeah what's up Ty."

"Nigga I'm gone cut yo dick off if you keep critisizing Mally. That wasn't part of the plan your suppose to be nice to her."

"I just be telling the truth and plus she's to stubborn. She needs to get the stick out of her ass and I will glady place mine up there." I laughed.

"Stop being nasty. But seriously I just want to see her happy so be nice to her I really think you guys can work."

"You lucky Cole my brother from another mother or else I would not be doing this."

"Whatever. Have fun on your date tonight." After I said that I hung up.

(Alright how do y'all feel about Ty setting August and Malenda up? And just to make things clear she set it all up even August going to club although he wasn't suppose to be rude but that's just his personality. Comment feedback. Love y'all.)

Outfit in external link!