Blind Date!

{Malenda's Pov}

10:05.

I don't know who Ty set me up with to go on a blind date with but whoever it was. They were late. Ty said they would be here at 10 on the dot. it's past 10. Even though it's 5 minutes past 10 I'm still upset. I don't have time to be waiting around for whoever this n-gga is. I could be doing better things right now such as eating, sleeping you know the usual. But I wasn't going to stress it or nag him about it. I was going to keep it together and be nice tonight.

Knock, knock

It's about that time they're here. I walked over to my front door not bothering to even look outt he peep hole I wanted to be suprised. I unlocked the bottom lock and swung the door open while smiling but as soon as I saw who this "Blind Date" was my smile faded. My mood instantly changed also. Fuck being nice tonight.

"Please tell me that your not my blind date." I was highly disappointed. I was hoping for Prince Charming. Even a ugly n-gga would've satisfied me but August. Really? There was no way in hell I was going to go out with him. I couldn't even stand him and his snobby ass attitude always thinking he's better than everyone else for what ever reason.

He stepped inside my house and I stared him down. "I didn't give you an invitation to step inside." I stepped in front of him still looking up. He was tall as hell compared to my short ass and even with these heels on I still had to look up to him. He shut the door and shoved me out of his way making his was over to my couch.

"If you don't want to go out on a date it's fine I could just cancel the reservations I made at Irene's Cuisine we could stay here. You heard me?" I stood there for a moment starring at the back of his head. I really didn't want to go but Irene's Cuisine was my favorite restaurant. I continued debating in my head by this time I wasn't even standing by my front door anymore. I was to busy imagining me at Irene's Cuisine eating well I was until I smelled weed.

No August trifflin' ass did not light a blunt in my house. Put it out now!." I demanded. August laughed and looked back at me. "Okay Mother." He joked sarcastically. But forreal doe I need this. Yo ass is crazy and you be on some other shit this rightchea gone help me get through the night sane."

"Who said I was going out with you anyway?" I questioned.

"See there you go already starting with me. You know you should be happy to even be in my presence. Girls would die for me to be sitting in their living room smoking weed on their couch." Really? August was so full of himself I bet he doesn't even think his shit stinks.

"Well sadly to say I'm not any other girl."

"I see. But can I ask you a question?" I made my way over to the couch sitting beside him. But believe me there was a gap. August scooted closer to me closing the gap and I gave him a stank face. "Chill out. I ain't gone bite. But are you on your period?" I gave him a straight face.

"No." I answered dryly. He shrugged. "I thought you were girls stay tripping when they're on their period. He looked at me for a moment I'm guessing to see my reaction but it didn't change. He took a long drag of his blunt then leaned it towards me. "You want a puff?" I looked at it and sighed. It wouldn't hurt. Plus all this stress I been dealing with lately I need something to relax me. I took it out of his hands and before I could even put it up to my lips August stopped me. He took a napkin out of his pocket and gently wiped off all the pink lipstick that was on my lips. Then he gave me a thumbs up. I took a puff of the blunt already feeling so relaxed. I continued puffing until August took it away from me.