Stubborn.

Before you go any farther just know the end has rated r scenes. If you can't handle it don't read.

Two weeks later

[Malenda's Pov]

I had just finished my shift at the club and was tired as hell. I was so ready to get home. I walked outside after gathering up all of my things and the cold air hit me hard. I wasn't expecting it to be so cold out tonight. Once I reached my Range I unlocked it putting my bag in the back seat and getting in. I put on my seat belt and headed home.

When I arrived I didn't bother getting my bag out for the simple fact I was tired and didn't feel like it. I locked my car getting out and entering my house. It was pretty cool in here because I had left the air on so I turned that off due to the weather outside, then I headed upstairs getting ready to shower since I had been throwing my ass for dollaz all night. I turned on the shower in the bathroom and then went back into my master bedroom to gather up my night clothes when I heard a knock on my door. I wondered who was knocking at my door because no one told me they were coming over. I skipped down the stairs and looked out the peep hole seeing it was August. I opened the door letting him in. August and I had became friends over this past two weeks and talked to one another just about every day.

"Hey Mally." August spoke as he walked in.

"Hi August. What brings you by my friend?" I closed the door turning to him. I also got a brief look of his outfit which he was looking good in btw.

"Just came to check up on ya and I also wanted to invite you to my family cook out tomorrow. We going swimming so wear a swim suit and when it's ova you gone spend the night at my crib." I giggled. August sounded like he was demanding me rather than asking.

"You asking or telling me?" I asked arching my eye brows.

August shrugged smiling. "Take it how ya wanna take it. But I ain't takin' no for an answer."

"Nigga please if I say no then that's what its gone be." I said playfully.

"What Daddy say?" August asked.

"Daddy? Who dat?" I questioned.

"Ima' show ya real soon but anyway I got to go handle some business just stopped by to tell you to be ready by 3:30 tomorrow." I slowly nodded. I opened the door and August gave me a hug and kissed my check before he left. I guess it was okay to say I was crushing on him.

The next morning I woke up to my cell phone ranging off the hook. I rolled over groaning. I slid my phone from under my pillow and narrowed my eyes due to the brightness and slid the green bar over answering the phone.

"Hello." I asked highly annoyed. I hated when I was awoken from my sleep.

"Well damn hi to you too." August said sarcastically from the other end. "But seriously I was calling to see if you was ready because it's 3:00 in the afternoon sleeping beauty."

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry I'll be ready I promise." I quickly hung up jumping out of bed and rushing to my closet. I scammed through it looking for my black sundress and gold sandals, when I found them I tossed them on my bed and hurriedly looked through my draws to find my swim suit. I put it on as fast as I could along with my sundress as a cover up. Then I slid on my sandals. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and when I finished that I was completely done.

I sighed. I grabbed my phone off my bed unlocking it and checking the time becoming heated. It was only 12:55. I also had a message from August big head ass.