Problem Solved.

{Malenda's Pov}

Last night was like a fairytale to me and I couldn't believe I had actually let August have me. Not to mention that shit hurt like hell. Almost had me about to cry and shit. Next time he needs to warn me before he just rams himself inside of me.

Buzz.Buzz.

My phone vibrated taking me out of my thoughts. I hoped on top of the bathroom counter and opened the message. It was from Rich but I wasn't surprised this wasn't the first time he texted me he actually had been texting me since I went 'missing'. Not to mention I was in a heap of trouble especially if he found me. I felt a stinging sensation on my thigh.

"Ouch!" I looked up at August not even knowing he had entered the bathroom. I was so into the message that Rich had sent me.

"What the hell you reading on that damn phone? I called your name like 4 times." He asked as he started brushing his teeth.

I shrugged. Just a message from Rich." I said in my head.

August arched his eyebrows looking at me funny. He spit out the tooth paste he had in his mouth and started speaking. "Did you just say a message from Rich?" He asked. Damn I really need to keep my thoughts inside my head.

"No August I said a message from Tish." I quickly jumped off the counter trying to exit the bathroom but August wasn't having that. He grabbed my arm pulling me back. He held out his hand to me. "Give me your phone." Ha! This nigga must really be crazy.

"No I'm not giving you my phone."

"Well if you were reading a message from Tish like you said it shouldn't be a problem. Whatchu" hiding some?"

"No but I'm not givi-" August quickly snatched my phone out my hand before I could even finish my sentence. I didn't even bothered trying to take it back, it's a fight I wouldn't win. I started messaging my temples getting ready for this headache August was about to give me with yelling. He smacked his lips looking at me.

"All these damn messages and you ain't tell me?"

"Look it wasn't important."

"Fuck you mean it ain't important? He's threatening to kill you in ways I wouldn't even think of killing a nigga and he constantly calls you out your name you don't think I should know?"

"It's not import-"

"Yes the fuck it is important. When your staying with someone and some nigga is talking bout finding you and killing you it's important, and for all we know he could be plotting on us right now and we'd never know cause you ain't telling nobody. I'm trying to help your dumbass out by letting you stay here and your lying to me." August yelled.

"Don't call me a dumbass and I'm not lying to you. My voice remained calm and silent you almost couldn't hear it.

Oh so it's okay for Rich to call you out your name but when I do it's a problem? You let him treat you any kind of way is that the type of nigga you want? And you sure as hell ain't been honest with me. Now have you?"

"You know what I don't have time for this shit. I don't need you yelling at me like I'm some kid okay? I can take care of myself I don't need your help or anyone else." I stormed out of the bathroom mad as hell. I was sick and tired of August trying to baby me. I walked into the closet and stated packing my things and every time I packed a bag August unpacked it.

"Can you stop? Damn." I slapped his hand off the bag and picked it up. Since I couldn't take the rest of them I would only take one. I walked downstairs with August still right behind me and once I reached the front door he stopped me.