Revenge

Who shot ya said the muthafuckin' Doctor

(Malenda Pov)

Ty and I were worried sick about the boys. I mean I already knew what they had in mind to do, but the fact that we were sitting here waiting and anticipating their arrival. I had never been so anxious in my life. He had been nearly four hours since Cole left to go with August and August said for him to leave us here. What type of shit is that? It ain't like we ain't know how to shoot guns and shit.

"I'm horny." I looked up at Ty raising my right eyebrow. She really just said that.

"Why you telling me?" I asked.

"I just thought you should know." Ty shrugged her shoulders and got up making her way to the table. She grabbed her phone and then started pressing buttons, and put the phone up to her ear.

"Can I get a large cheese pizza with thick crust please?" I rolled my eyes. This was so like Ty, sitting here calling Pizza Hut when her boyfriends out there doing who knows what. I picked up my phone and texted August for the umpteenth time. I had texted him so much I lost count.

Bae: Are you okay?

I put my phone back down and sat there in silence for at least another 20minutes.

(August Pov)

I took out my 9 and took the safety off as Cole and I began to enter the building. I was told Rich was here, and I had come to get Revenge. I should've did this shit the 1st time and Rich would've been dead and Melvin would still be here, but I was so caught up with not getting my hands dirty for a while I forgot my number 1 rule.

"If you want something done, do it yourself."

"Alright on 3 we going up in this bitch bussin." I silently whispered to Cole. He nodded his head and I started the count. "1 ........2...........3" I kicked the door open and aimed my gun. My trigger finger was itchin and I was ready to shoot anything that was alive or moving. However the building was completely empty. No furniture, No people, Nothing. I looked back at Cole and he had the same confused look that I had on my face.

"We need to go it's a setup." Cole said. We both quickly turned back around starting to walk out the building.

"Where you going August? The party's just getting started." I heard a familiar voice say and I was about to turn around but the next thing I heard was gun shots being fired at us.

*Knock Knock*

Ty and I quickly jumped up heading to the door and when she opened it my heart damn near dropped to the pit of my stomach. There were 2 police officers at the door and just by the look on their face I could tell it wasn't good.

"We're looking for Karter and Tyreanna." The black officer said.

"That's us."

"I'm sorry to inform you but your friend August was shot, and he's down at the Hospital in French Quarter. Cole's with him and he fine." I rushed in the house grabbing the keys off the counter and grabbing Ty.

"What about the pizza?" Ty whined. I ignored her comment and headed to the hospital.

~

"Excuse me Ma'am I'm looking for August Alsina. What room is he in?" I asked

"Are you family?" I nodded my head and felt a someone grab my arm.

"She's with me." I turned around seeing it was Cole. I was happy to see him but it didn't last long when I saw all the blood he had on his shirt which I'm guessing was August's blood. Cole led me to the elevator and pushed me in. "He's on the third floor in room 305." I nodded my head and clicked the 3rd floor button and watched as the doors closed and headed up to the third floor. When the elevator doors opened I rushed out looking for the room number Cole had told me and when I found it I slowly opened the door stepping in and softly closing it behind me. I stood at the door frozen for awhile just looking at his body. He was still breathing on his own and didn't look that bad. He had his shirt off and had a white cloth wrapped over his stomach and he laid on his back. I couldn't tell weather he was sleep or awake so I walked closer towards his bed. He was awoke and his eyes were low. He slowly moved his head looking at me. I was trying not to cry but I ended up crying anyway. My sobs got louder as I tried to talk.

"I-I'm sorry." Was all I could say. I felt like all of this was my fault. If I had never got August involved with me then he wouldn't be in this hospital and his brother wouldn't be dead. I should've just avoided him and never went on that date with him. I just felt like I was ruining his life. I sat down in the chair that was beside his bed and placed my head in my hands as i cried. I could never do anything right. I couldn't save my own mother from my father and I couldn't avoid August and saved him the drama.

"Why you crying Ma? You ain't get shot." August's voice was quiet and raspy. I hardly heard everything he said. I looked up at him and he gave me a weak smile. Butterflies immediately filled my stomach and I would've smiled back but I came back to reality. I sighed and August's smile dropped. I'm guessing he caught my drift.

"August I think it's best if I move away from here and go somewhere else. I'm causing to many problems and the last thing I want to do is hurt you more than you've been hurt. So I'l-"

"Stop running from your problems. You can't run every time things get tough, and you moving away from me would hurt me a whole lot more than if you stayed."

"August you just don't understand."

"Don't understand what? That you ballin' on a nigga. I just took a bullet for you and you tryna' leave me high and dry? Fuck outta here with that shit Karter."

"All I'm doing is causing problems, and I'm not going to stay here and let them kill you. Your all I have left everyone else is gone, and plus you'd be better off without me."

"Mayne shut that shit up. All you sayin is irrelevant to me."

"Well give me one reason why I should stay?" I yelled. August was really irritating me now.

"You should stay because I love you." August yelled back. I looked at him and my breathing became uneven. I'm not sure I had heard him right. Did he just say he loved me? His face soften and he grabbed my face bringing it closer to his and kissed me. But this just wasn't and ordinary kiss it was so much more blissful, words couldn't explain how I felt. August pulled away.

"You still gone leave me?" He whispered against my lips and I shook my head no. wasn't going to leave him.

"Good cause you can help me get revenge." I smiled and August licked his lips tilting his head to the side. "You love me?" He asked.

"Ofcourse I love you August."

Aw, how sweet. Such a cute couple. I had fun at the concert last night. August is just laaaaaawd in person he looks the same sounds the same and is just so beautiful. God really took is time making August and not to mention he cusses alot but we all do and his accent is just breath taking. I can't wait till he comes back again. Hopefully next time he's does meet and greets. And 2Chainz had errybody crunk!