We left my office and started walking until I forgot about my purse.

"I'll be back I forgot my purse in my office."

"It's alright I'll wait here with Aika." Sasuke says.

3rd Person P.O.V.
(y/n) runs back to her office to grab her purse she left.

Sasuke pulls out his phone to text Naruto while Aika stands quietly next to her father.

"Daddy? Daddy? I need to go to the bathroom." Aika says.

"Hm." Sasuke continued to text on his phone.

"Daddy?"

He nodded his head obviously not listening to Aika.

"Daddy?"

"Aika be quite. Don't forget people are trying to work here." He turned his eyes back to his phone.

Aika sighed then quietly left without Sasuke noticing.

She walked through the halls looking for the restroom when Itachi comes up to her and says "Are you lost?"

She nodded.

"I'm looking for the bathroom." Aika said quietly but loud enough for Itachi to hear.

"Oh well here I'll show you to it." Itachi tries to reach for her small hand until she steps back.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I'm not supposed to go with strangers."

"Oh I see. Well my name is Itachi and yours?"

"Aika."

'Aika. This is (y/n)'s daughter. It was easy to recognize the child from all the pictures I see of her in (y/n)'s office. Too bad she had a child with my brother. If only it would have been me. But soon me and (y/n) will  start a family together. Without Sasuke and Aika.' Itachi thought while looking at Aika.

"See now we are not total strangers. If you want you can follow me to the restroom." He said. Aika nodded. Itachi smiled then walked towards the restrooms with Aika following behind him.

They were almost there until Sasuke quickly grabs his daughter.

Itachi turns his head around only to meet the eyes of his younger brother.

"Sasuke, it's nice to see you again." Itachi says with his hands in his pockets.

Sasuke only glared at his older brother then turned his attention to Aika.

"What were you doing following him?" Sasuke asked the small girl.

"He was going to show me where the bathroom was." She responded quietly.

"Aika don't go running off with some stranger! He could have hurt you for all we know!"

"Now why would I want to hurt my niece?" Itachi asked.

Sasuke stood in shock from what Itachi said. "How do you know she's your niece?" He asked.

Itachi smirked.

"She's your daughter isn't she?" Itachi says.

"How do you know!?" Sasuke said.

"Your beautiful wife works here doesn't she?"

"Yes but-"

"She's my assistant." Itachi said a smirk still plastered on his face.

"What?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"Itachi why are you working here-"

Just then (y/n) walks down the hallway they are in. She looks up to see Sasuke, Itachi and Aika who was hiding behind Sasuke's legs.

Sasuke saw you then questioned you.

"When were you gonna tell me that you are working for my brother?" He asked.

"I-I thought it w-wasnt important." She studdered.

"What's wrong with that Sasuke? Do you have a problem with me working with (y/n)?" Itachi asked.

"Yes I do."

"Sasuke there's nothing to worry about. We only talk to each other for business nothing else right (y/n)?" Itachi looked at (y/n).

"R-right." She said.

"Daddy?" Aika tugged at Sasuke's pants.

He looked down at her and saw how scared she was getting. He looked back at (y/n).

"We're leaving now. Let's go." Sasuke grabbed Aika's palm and started to walk away.

(y/n) walked pass Itachi before he quickly grabbed her arm without Sasuke looking.

Itachi whispered to her "Keep quiet if you want to stay with your daughter." Then he left.

'What is he talking about? Is he saying if I tell Sasuke about what he did to me he will take Aika away!? No way! H-he doesn't have the power to!' (y/n) thought frantically.

'I'll keep quiet for now until I talk to Itachi tomorrow.' She thought.