War of Change: Clash of two Titans

Start from the beginning

He turned to his minions and spoke:
"Volpina, battlefield report."

"Darkblade, his minions, Stormy Weather are still resisting, but we believe they have a few days untill the run out of energy. The Animan is still missing, but we are keeping a close eye on him." Volpina quickly replied.

"Good. Evillustrator, mutant numbers!" Slither turned to the ginger minion.

" Steadily rising, sir. But we are running out of the changing gas. The number is at 10 467 at the moment. We have an extra 657 harpies patrolling the skies."

Slither nodded, and turned to the Bubbler.

" Gabriel Agreste's condition?"

Adrien's eyes widened at that. They have been monitoring his father? But he had to keep a calm expression. For Marinette. For their child. For his friends. For everyone.

"Recovering, dude. He will be out for the next few months. His kwami is stable as well. He will take even longer to recover."

Slither finally turned to Jack, and asked:
"And any outside human forces trying to interrupt us?"

"Don't worry your little ass about anything. I kill any human who comes even close to the city. Besides, that wall you asked for is up. Nobody can enter nor exit the city." Jack said while picking his teeth.

"It wouldn't hurt you to show a little bit more respect to the future king, now would it?" Slither hissed.

Jack pulled out his dagger, and with a threatening look, he said:
"Now listen. I don't need to show respect to anyone if I don't feel like it. Remember the only human in history who out witted you, Slither. I see no problem in doing it again." He looked away, like nothing happened.

Slither hissed at him, and turned to Adrien.
"Serpention, once you rule, rule with an iron fist. Any misbehaviour like this should be punished. This world is a bit too... Primitive. Time to clean it up and make it better." Slither smirked.

Adrien just blinked at him. Slither turned his back to him, and said one more thing:
"Humans are livestock, Serpentior. Worthless good for nothing low-lifes who failed as guardians of the planet. Don't feel empathy for the true monsters of this world."

"But, I am a human as well." Adrien spoke for the first time.

Slithering Bane snorted in reply and said:
" You were born as a human, but you will climb to the top as a demon, and rule as a God." And Slither left through the walls.

With Marinette

Marinette woke up in a bed, but not her own. She was still in Master Fu's home. She must have passed out. Then, all the memories came rushing back, forcing her to lie down again.

The bedroom door soon creaked, as Alya walked in, a small smile on her face. She sat on the bed and said:
"I saw it in the news. I didn't know."

Marinette looked down. Neither did she. Why, why does their love feel so worthless all of a sudden? She thought she knew everything, when in fact she didn't know a thing. She feels stupid.

The door creaked again, but this time Chloe walked in. She stood in front of the bed with a frown. Marinette never looked up to her, so Chloe spat out in anger:

"Ugh, Marinette! Stop being pathetic! Its obvious he betrayed us! He got bored of us and moved on, end of story!"

This did cause a reaction from Marinette.

"A-adrien? N-no, he w-would never d-do that! That i-is not my Adrien!" Marinette yelled in Chloe's face, giant tears streaming down her face.

"Oh, and you don't think this affects me in the slightest?! Godammit Marinette, he is our enemy now! Stop being a pathetic bitch and do something about it! Get him back or whatever!" Chloe yelled back, a lone tear smudging her make-up.