So...The time has come.

Two weeks later

It has been two weeks. Two long weeks since Emma died. Snow was falling on the city of Paris, giving it a fairytale like appearance. But, it was everything but a fairytale.

Everything was silent. A few cars would pass by the home of Adrien and Marinette, their lights illuminating the dark apartment. The apartment was very cold, and empty. The lights in the place haven't been on for 2 weeks, and neither was it cleaned for that long. You would think that the place is completely empty, untill you looked inside the bedroom.

In the bedroom, under a pair of blankets, lied the formally happy Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She was pale and thin, with dark circles under her eyes, and messy hair. Her eyes were broken and empty, puffy from all the nights she spent alone, crying. Currently she was looking at the empty sheets next to her, thinking of who knows what. The same day that she lost Emma, Adrien left too. He didn't even say good bye to her. Master Fu won't say where he went, while his father still claims he had a sudden buisness trip. So, she was alone most of the time. A week ago she told Alya that she lost a baby, and Alya told her mom. Both Alya and her mom tried to be there for her, but she wouldn't speak, she wouldn't eat. She was in the hospital already, because she didn't drink anything at all. She would at times shed tears without closing her eyes or making a sound. From that day Marinette's life has been reduced to ashes. ( it pains me to write about this)

She just couldn't stop thinking, where did she go wrong? What did she say to make Adrien stop loving her? She didn't know why, but it killed her every day he wasn't home.

Meanwhile, Adrien was not far from her, in his father's mansion. The night after Emma's death, he came to his father, and asked if he could stay for the night. That night turned into two nights, those two nights turned into a week, and that week turned into two. Gabriel didn't know what was going on, untill Nooroo spoke to Plagg. After Plagg told everything to him, and he told everything to Gabriel, he knew what is Adrien doing. He is training to become stronger, so that he could defeat Spotty Bane. But, he knew his son was doing the wrong thing. Yes, getting stronger was good, but neglecting Marinette when she obviously suffered just as much, if not more then him was very bad.

So, Gabriel Agreste, decided to talk to his son. He came to his room, knocked on the door, and waited. After he heard sone whispering, the door opened. The smell of sweat spread fast around Gabriel, almost making him wrinkle his nose in disgust. In front of him, stood Adrien. He was dressed in a pair of baggy pants and a sleevles hoodie. The hood was on his head. His muscles already started to grow, but so did the bags under his eyes too. He looked at his father, took off his hoodie, and politley asked:

" Is there something you need, father?"
" Yes. Come down after you take a rest and a shower. I need to talk to you."
" Of course father. Is there anything else?"
" No, just be sure to rest."
" Ok, father." And he softly closed the door.

Gabriel walked to the living room, and told his maid to prepare coffee. After that happened, he told Nathalie to call Sabine and pull out Marinette's medical records. After he found out what he needed, and coffee was done, Gabriel just looked at his wife's painting untill Adrien came.

After 5 minutes or so, Adrien appeared, this time in some jeans and a plain white cotton shirt.

" You requested to speak, father?" Adrien said in a cold voice.
" Yes. Please sit down, have some coffee. " Gabriel joined his son and sat on the opposite side of the coffee table.

After a few seconds of silence, Gabriel spoke:
" Son, what is bothering you?"
" What?"
" I can see that something is not right. Otherwise you would not be here, isn't that right?" Gabriel looked at his son's emotionless face.