Rupert's Dolly

Hello kitties! I said I would make holiday specials, and here is the first one! Since Halloween is near, but it's still summer in this story, I will put my creepypasta ( I wrote it :)) as a spooky theme. Enjoy!

at Adrien and Marinette's cabin

Since the faithful night, Adrien and Marinette became even more inseparable, if that was even possible. Adrien was truly in love, for the second time. Although he could have sworn there was some kind of resemblence between them. He just thought that was his type.

He saw the universe in her eyes. She saw her life in his. Once they looked at eachother, it took physical force to pull them apart. Alya and Nino wondered if they did the right thing, because they couldn't break them apart. They connected theit beds and slept together (not in a sexual way, atleast not yet), made breakfast in bed to eachother, even practicing singing together. They were having paradise within a paradise. But, there was a person at the sides who didn't like all of this, and that person was suprisingly Alix.

Alix decided this lovey-dovey crap is too much for her, and she should spice things up. And what better way then a scary campfire story. So she invited them all to a campfire, to tell them a story.

" Hello everyone! So, this has been a great vacation, far better then freezing in the Alps. But! It has been too boring, so I decided to tell campfire stories!" She smirked at them all, but when she saw Adrien and Marinette not paying attention, and she groaned.

" Nathanael, please go sit between Adrien and Marinette."

"Uhm, okay." Nathanael awkwardly sat between them, Adrien shooting glares, then turning the other way, towards Nino, while Marinette just waved at him and smiled.

"Ok, is everyone ready? No one else has the need to kiss, or cuddle, or do some other barfy activities? Good." Alix cracked her nuckles, sat down cross-legged, and started:

" This legend has been told before, but long forgotten. It's a story of a murder, of suffering, and forbbiden magic."

"Get on with it!" Kim yelled to provoke her. But, his provoking soon stopped, mostly because of the shoe he now had on his face.

"It's a story about a plain dolly, which the Victorians called Rupert's Dolly, since nobody knew his name. The dolly was a gift to Rupert from his mysterious aunt Silba. It has been a long time since anyone sang the Dolly's song, do you wish to hear it?" Alix asked.

" S-sure." Rose answered for them all.

Alix pulled out a bucket of water behind her back, and put out most of the fire, but not completely, since she needed lighting. She cleared her throat, and started in a childish like tone:

WARNING: Dark themes ahead!

"Hi, I'm Rupert's Dolly,
Rupert was killed by Molly.