The New Superhero

Note: Don't play the song untill I say so! Thank you.

"It will be my pleasure." Chloe answered.

" Good. Now, there are only three things you need to remember. One, don't reveal your identity to anyone. Two, After you use your superpower, you have six minutes before you detransform. And three, the more you show your bling, the more fans you will have." Spotty Bane said while levitating above her bed.

" But didn't Ladybug have 5 minutes before detransforming?"

" You are better then that washed up wannabe." He narrowed his eyes.

" Your name is Serpentina. Your powers are stealth and grace. Your special move is called Venom Drop. Now, to transform, you need to say, Bane, slither out!"

" Can I try it?" She made puppy dog eyes.

" Hahah, well of course. But there is one thing you need to know. After I run out of energy, feed me black licorice."

" Ugh, fine. I have some downstairs. I'll give you some later. But right now, Bane, slither out!" She yelled. A black thick fog surrounded her. As Spotty Bane was dragged into her ring, he was smirking widely, showing his golden jagged teeth.

When the fog dissapeared, Chloe was dressed in a skin-tight dress, with loose sleeves and golden vines. It was dark purple on the outside and black on the inside. She wore a simple purple mask and knee-high leather boots. On a black belt was a whip that was dark purple as well, but with dark decorations.

" O, I like your style, really makes the eyes pop. And the whip, I can finally punish some peasants who disrespected me." She grinned widley.

"But right now, lets show some bling!" She took her whip and started swinging on the rooftops, just like Ladybug once did.

*In front of the Louvre*

Serpentina was standing on top of the Louvre. She took a deep breath, and said:

" Ah look at this dump. So ugly and unattractive! But now It's mine, so it's time for redecorating!" She looked around for a couple of seconds, but then she saw a bunch of robbers trying to rob a group of tourists. She smirked:

" Time to start the bling!" She glided down on the ground, in front of the robbers, and cleared her throat. The all looked her way:

"Who are you? Another bloody superhero?"
"Oh, you poor ignorant trash, I am the first and last true superhero you will ever see." She cracked out her whip, and started to attack them. There was a lot of robbers, but Serpentina didn't give up. During the battle, a large crowd gathered.

15 minutes later, the robbers were all bruised up and tied down, waiting for the police to take them away. All of the stuff they stole was returned to their rightful owners, and the tourists were safe. After Serpentina made sure everything was ok, a little girl asked her:

" Pretty lady, who are you?" Chloe grinned, and spread her arms.
" Well, little girl, I am SERPENTINA!" The golden vines on her dress began to glow brightly, swallowing up everything in their light. After the glow stopped, Serpentina said:

" Now, worship me!"

(here, a song that constantly plays in Chloe's head. Because everyone wants to be Chloe. Play it now.)

one week later

Serpentina was the most worshiped celebirty in all of France. She stopped petty crimes, but her magic did its work, and she had milions of fans. Parties, mansions, servants, fans and gifts. She was living the dream. When she was in the streets a Serpentina, she would get praised and stopped to be carried. Her fans couldn't stand their heroine touching the plain old ground.

" OMG, SERPENTINA! PLEASE CAN I TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU!!! CAN I PAY FOR YOUR PARKING SPOT??? OH MY GOSH I AM GOING TO FAINT!!!" Fangirls screamed.

(just imagine it, milions of people, being fans of Chloe. Ugh, I feel like vomiting.)

She trampled all over her fans, telling them how ugly they are. But the fans wanted it. They craved for her words. So much so that she had around 30 boyfriends, one for each day of the weeks. They payed for her bills, awwed at her every step, even vandalized the Ladybug and Cat Noir statue. One day, Chloe said to Spotty Bane:

" I want a side-kick."
" Why?"
" To take care of all the boring work."
" Oooh, you have her in mind?"
"Of course, who else is there?"
" No one, Princess." (yeah, you heard me. She as Serpentina named her 'best friend Chloe' the princess of her fandom.)
"Well then, lets go get her." They both laughed evily.

Two hours later

A girl with brown hair was walking down the street, when she abruptly stopped. Serpentina was standing right in front of her, and she could have sworn there was no one there a second ago.

" Hello Lila."

" H-hello?"
" I need you evil side."
" What? No way, I sealed it a long time ago!"
" Well, lets unseal it. Just hold still."
Her whip started to glow, as she spoke the words:
" Venom Drop!" And she whipped Lila. A dark purple aura surrounded her, and she turned into Volpina.

"Hello Volpina."
" Hello... Master."

And they started laughing evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaand I need to go vomit soon. So I hope you liked the chapter, and stay safe, kitties!
◇Ocean Fury◇