War of Change: Clash of two Titans

Hiya there! Sorry I didn't update recently, I was traveling through Central Europe (Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic(Czechia), Poland). If any of you are from these countries, it was awesome! You have awesome countries!

Next year I will be going to France and Spain, so if anyone is from there, recommend me some sights to see, and leave a heart on this section.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS SO SPECIAL IT ACTUALLY MADE ME HORRIFIED, AND I MADE IT! Also, bloody scenes, violence, and some possibly scarring scenes and PLOT TWISTS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Anyways, enough distractions, enjoy this chappie!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Marinette was starting to get worried. It has been an hour since Adrien went out for a walk. What could be taking him so long?

Eh, he is an adult. He can take care of himself. Marinette decided to watch some TV, and maybe ask Tikki if she is fit enough to go patroling later. She really does miss their patrols.

She turned on the TV, but nothing. Odd, this TV is an older version, but it didn't show any signs of malfunctioning. She turned it off, and on again. Nothing. It doesn't hurt to try once more, so she turned it on again.

This time, it worked. But it didn't air the usual channels. No, this time there was a snake on the screen, slithering lazily around the screen. Marinette watched the snake like a hawk, her mouth agape. After a minute, the snake stopped, and formed a symbol:

SB

"Oh my God... He took over the media?!" Marinette muttered to herself.

The TV screen flashed in white, before slowly readjusting to reveal Slithering Bane's grinning face. He cleared his throat, and said:

"Citizens of France! My name is Slithering Bane! I am here to welcome the heir of our late star, Serpentina! Everyone, please welcome the boy turned man, Adrien Agreste."

And as if on cue, Adrien walked out, his eyes cold and void of emotion, his body straight and firm, his face calm and stoic. Its as if Adrien turned into his father.

"A-adrien?" Marinette muttered in disbelief. Adrien betrayed them? How? Why? What did she do wrong? Where is Plagg?

"Adrien, from this day on, you shall discard your name, and I shall give you a greater one." Slithering Bane looked at him while saying that. Adrien just slightly nodded in reply. A snake tattoo suddenly moved on his back, the head slithering up to his cheek, smirking at the camera.

Slithering Bane turned back to gaze at the camera, and with a proud smirk proclaimed:
"From this day on, you shall be known as Serpentior, king of Paris! And soon, KING OF FRANCE!"

The serpentine army roared in approval, the harpies danced in the air, Slither's other minions clapped and bowed.

Marinette slid down from the couch, her hand covering her mouth. Her eyes were wide in shock, tears streaming down her face. She didn't even notice Alya embracing her in a hug, whispering soothing words in her ear. Once everything settled she let out a scream of agony, and curled up on the floor in a fetal position.

She cried like that for 10 minutes. Chloe and Master Fu ran into the room as well, with Tikki following them. After she calmed down, she drifted away into slumber. Heart broken, love betrayed.

With Slithering Bane

After the cameras turned off, Slithering Bane went into his room, Adrien and his minions following suit. After they all entered the room, Slither turned to Adrien:
"Let me show you how its done."