Mother vs. Child

"...Adrien..."

He was afraid to turn around. He had enough of illusions. He was certain that if he turned around, she would still be... Gone.

" A-are you here? I-is anyone here?" A very weak voice asked.

Adrien was still hesitant to turn around, but heck it,if he could turn around during all of his other hallucinations, nothing new will happen now. Just as before, the moment he closes his eyes, she will be dead again. He came closer to Marinette, and looked at her face.

Her eyes were half-opened, and glossy from the tears.

" I'm so glad to see you again,Chaton."
"Wait, how do you know?" Adrien was getting happier by the moment. His hallucinations never spoke to him like that. They would just say his name and die again.

"I heard you call off your transformation. I don't know how I haven't noticed your similarities before." She chuckled.

" Yeah, the same goes for me." He smiled.

They leaned their foreheads against each other,and now he was certain. She was warm, and he could hear her heartbeat. He was so happy he couldn't speak words, that's why Marinette spoke for him.

" You thought I was dead, didn't you?"
" Yes."
" And everyone else thinks I'm dead too, don't they?"
" Uh-huh."
" And you missed me, didn't you?"
" More then anyone I have ever missed."
" Even your mother?"
" Even my mother."
" Oh, my sweet little kitty, I'm here now." She ran her fingers through his hair as he hugged her.

But, she widened her eyes as Adrien hugged her tight, pressing their chests and abdomens together. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach and started coughing out blood.

Flashback to the battle

" Chat Noir!"
" Ladybug! No!"

Ladybug felt the dart hit her, but she never felt pain. All that she could feel is her muscles relaxing. Suddenly, she heard Tikki in her head.

Marinette, we have to split now.
What??? Tikki, we can't-
You have a chance of beating that bastard this way. Now, release the transformation.
*sigh* alright. I'll do it.
And Marinette?
Yes?
Spotty Bane hit you right in the abdomen, which is not good for the baby. Right after you wake up, go to Master Fu, immediatley.
I understand.Watch after yourself, deal?
Deal.

And as Chat Noir watched helplessly,Marinette whispered:
" Tikki, spots off."

End of flashback

"Marinette?! Are you ok?" Adrien panicked while Marinette coughed violently. After she stopped coughing, she yelled:
" GET ME TO MASTER FU! NOW!"
" But who is he?"
"Your kwami knows!" Marinette was able to say before coughing up more blood.

Adrien didn't waste a second more. He picked up Mari bridal style, and ran to his car. On the way there he shortly stopped and turned around to face Tom, Sabine, Alya, and Nino.

" Adrien??? Where are you taking Marinette's body?"
" She is alive!"
" Adrien, is it happening again?"
" No, he isn't hallucinating. Mari really is alive!" Tom exclaimed and pointed at Marinette. She had her eyes opened and her skin colour was back to normal.

" MARINETTE!!!" Alya shouted and started running towards her, but Nino stopped her.

" WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS???" Alya growled at Nino, but he didn't even glance at her, and just said:
" Go. I'll call you later."

Adrien nodded and went out the door. Everyone stared at Nino, waiting for and explanation. He sighed, let go of Alya, and explained:
" Marinette had blood dripping from her mouth, so he is taking her to a doctor."