Moving in

It has been a week since Adrien and Marinette started college. Marinette was going to a fashion designer course, while Adrien was going to law. Adrien saved money by modeling and helping Marinette's dad, while Marinette babysat and worked under the Agreste fashion line, even though both Adrien's dad and Marinette's parents offered generous amounts of money. They wanted to be independent, but since their parents were nagging all the time, a compromise was made. Marinette had to work under Gabriel as an apprentice, and as a secretary of sorts, when Nathalie wasn't available. Adrien was the delivery boy to the Dupain-Cheng bakery, and sometimes he would help stir the dough, or clean up the place. Life was going good. Saving for an apartment, going to college, living a normal life. Oh, and Marinette started speaking with Tikki through letters. Life was great...Right?

Well, not really. Even though their life was finally normal, they missed the action. They missed jumping across rooftops, fighting bad guys, and their kwami's. They couldn't tell anyone about it, and they couldn't replace the excitement. Both Marinette and Adrien were tempted to say something to each other, but they promised  something to their crime fighting partners (oh my poor, blind fools.).

After a week had passed, they found an apartment near Adrien's college, so that he would have time to study. It was a nice, fully furnished apartment. It was not on any floor, so that Marinette's mom, who still shouldn't climb stairs, could visit them. There was a nicer one at the top, but this was a small building with no elevator.
(here is a picture)

After they finally moved their stuff to the place, they could relax

After they finally moved their stuff to the place, they could relax. Both slumped on the couch in an instant.

" Well this wasn't fun."
" No sir. I hope we won't do this again in the near future."
" Me too. And especially if it involves our parents."
" Oh, I promise Adrien, this is the last time they will ever help us with moving."
"I hope so. When I saw the oven your dad bought us, I wanted to run."
" Oh come on. He was just being nice."
" A 3 ton oven, Mari. If I had to carry that, I would retire before I even graduated."
" I guess, fair point."
" Thank you."
"And how about your dad, Adrien? He wanted to give you your climbing wall to go!"
" Hey! Atleast he bought you a sewing machine!"
" Well, my dad baked you a basket full of croissants this morning."

"..."
" Adrien?" She didn't even have time to lift her head, when a certain blonde was already searching the kitchen, yelling:

" WHERE ARE MY BABIES?!?!?"
" Adrien, coffee table, honey." Marinette face-palmed.
" Oh." Adrien jumped on the table, stuffing croissants into his mouth at lightning speed.
" Can I get one?" Marinette asked.
"New wy infrbhjk hfdpd." (translation: No way in freaking hell.)

Marinette snickered, and Adrien grinned, croissants falling out of his mouth. But they were both thinking:
Why does it feel like I'm with Ladybug/Chat Noir right now?"

After they cleaned up Adrien's mess, they watched TV, and went to sleep, not knowing that a certain blonde is cooking up something big.

At the Bourgeois Mansion

Chloe stormed into her room, throwing herself on the bed furiously. She saw Adrien and Marinette moving in together! That should have been her! Not Maritrash! And they wouldn't move into a decaying old building. They would move into a huge mansion with servants and pictures of them everywhere. Maritrash should have just stayed with that red-haired peasant in a mud hole somewhere.

She angrily threw her pillow at the wall, but then she noticed a jewelry box on her desk.

She went to pick it up, and examine it. The box was big and gold, with black symbols on it. Chloe liked it already.

" Oh, must be another fan of the God like me!" She bragged to no one.

She opened the box, when it started emiting black smoke. Then she saw a beautiful ring made of gold with a huge black diamond in the middle.

" I am not big on rings, but nothing can ruin mua."

She put it on, when black  lightning stroke in front of her. When she opened her eyes again, there stood a black kwami, with white, snake like eyes. It had purple spots all over, and golden spiky teeth. It had a golden glow too. Soon, it spoke in a soothing manner:

" Chloe Borgueois, such a pleasure to meet you. My name is Spotty Bane. Do you wish to become a hero like Ladybug?"

At that Chloe grinned and replied:

" It will be my pleasure."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hi kitties! I'm back again with a chappy for you! Sorry for not updating for a while, but I'm back!
So, what do you think will happen next?

Welp, that's all from me for now!
Stay safe, kitties!
☆Ocean Fury☆