The accident

Kitties! First things first, I have to tell you something. Today, I found out that Miraculous Ladybug... WILL GET A MOVIE IN 2019 EVERYONE!

Now, if you excuse me, I need to scream now

AAAAAAAAAÀÀAAÀAAAAAAAAÀÀAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAA OOOOHHHH MYYYYY LORDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done. This picture does not belong to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later

Marinette and Adrien were in the hospital waiting room. Marinette's mom was walking home after she had coffee with her friends, and was hit by a drunk driver. She was hit pretty bad, causing her to go into a coma. Her father was a little bit down the hallway loudly talking to a doctor. Marinette stood up to calm him down, but Adrien stopped her.

" Marinette, if I were in his position, I would do the same."
" *sniff* I know. I know he is affraid that mom won't be ok, but she will be ok, right?" Marinette said as she sat back down, closing her red puffy eyes, and leaning on Adrien's shoulder.

"Right." Adrien replied. He stared at the floor, praying to God that Marinette won't lose her mother. He already lost his, she doesn't need to go through that. Besides, his mother-in*ehm* girlfriend's mom's life is important to him as well.

" Kids, I got the update." Tom said as he approached them.

" So what's the news?" They both asked as Marinette sat up straight.

" They say it's complicated. But I don't understand why. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED??? She was in an accident, it's not like she has cancer! They can fix her, it what they are meant to do!"

" Dad please calm down! Maman is a fighter, she will pull through!" Marinette hugged her father.

" Please, Mr. Dupain, listen to Marinette. You shouldn't stress so much. Were there any other news about Mrs. Cheng?" Adrien took part in calming him down, too.

" Yes, there was." He bowed his head, and said in his normal tone:

" There is a chance that Sabine will never walk again. There is a therapy for helping her walk again if that happens, but it's way beyond our budget." He hugged Marinette back.

" Maman will be ok dad, she will find a way."
"Mhm."
" Dad?"
" Yes, cupcake?"
" I love you. And I love mom. When I was little, you said that if I love a person very very much, it will help them get better if they are ill, right?"
" Right, my sweet little Einstein." And they hugged tighter.

Adrien watched the scene with an honest smile. He wishes he could have a daughter he would love like that someday. Then, he decided to not stand by idly anymore, he had to do something about this.

" Marinette?"
" Yeah, Adrien?"
" I'm sorry, but I have to leave. I have something to do."
" It's ok, my Prince. Just promise me you will be right back." She smiled at him.
" As always, my Princess." He flashed a smile, and ran down the hallway.

At the Agreste mansion

Adrien was in his room, waiting to be summoned by his father. He had arranged a family meeting, something he had a right to, but never used it. Soon enough, Natalie knocked on the door.

" Monsieur Adrien, your father is ready to see you."
" Thank you, Natalie."

Adrien came down to the living room, where his father was waiting for him.

" Adrien, you requested a meeting. So speak boy, I have work to finish."
" I have come to bring you my report."
" You could have done that without requesting a meeting."
" I know father, but it is a really long report and I have a request to make as well."

Now, it's a waiting game. If his father says he wants to hear it, it's good. If not, that will be a problem.

" Proceed." A cold answer finally came.

" As you requested, I have made progress with the designer Marinette Dupain-Cheng. But, I have progressed further then expected. I have fallen in love with Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and I have made her my girlfriend. It turns out she was in love with me the entire time, that is why she was acting so strange. I know you might be against our relationship father, but she has truly made me happy. Everythimg was going well untill this morning. Unfortunaly her mother got severly hurt in a car accident, and might not be able to walk again,unless they pay for treatments that are far too expensive for them. So father, I ask this formal request. Could we help them pay the bills? We don't have to pay it all, just a little bit. Please father?" Adrien breathed out.

Gabriel wasn't replying. In his head, he thanked the Heavens his son finally figured it out, but he didn't know what to say to him. He felt empathy towards Marinette, but he knew that the Dupain-Chengs would refuse the money if they are anything like their daughter.

" I will think about it. As for your girlfriend..."
Adrien was sweating like a pig, but kept a stoic face all along.

" I don't have anything against her. She seems like a good, modest girl. Plus, she is in the industry. If that is all, I shall take my leave, I have work to do." Gabriel replied with his back turned, even though he did smile.

" Yes father, that is all." Adrien said with a hint of happines in his voice.

" Good."

In the office

Gabriel is sitting by his desk finishing his work for the day. After he finished, he called Natalie over.

" Natalie, find the medical records for Sabine Cheng. Find the exact cost of her treatments, and pay it double so they speed up the process. Not a penny more. I want this women to walk before Christmas. Oh, and write a letter to Tom Dupain after everything has been payed."

" Yes sir." Natalie replied after she wrote it down.

" Good. Now leave." He turned his chair around, and heard the door close.

" My dear wife, I wonder, if I do enough good deeds, will you come walking back to me on Christmas?"

####################################
Woop, woop! Two chappys in a day! And thats all for you kitties! Are you excited about the movie? Let me know, and stay safe, kitties!
◇Ocean Fury◇