War of Change: Alya and Chloe 2

" YOU?!"
" Oh, great, laser eyes."

" Oh no..." Marinette said quietly.

Two girls stared at each other, with looks of hate. Marinette and Adrien slowly backed away, while Master Fu still drank his tea, like he couldn't feel the tension in the room.

" What are YOU doing here?" Alya pointed a finger at Chloe.

" I requsted that she comes here, Alya." Master Fu calmly replied.

" What?! Don't you know what she did?!" Alya got pissed, and before Master Fu could silence her, she yelled:

" SHE IS SERPENTINA!"

Those words now echoed in Marinette's head. Adrien stood there, shocked by the fact that Chloe is capable of something like that.

Marinette started connecting the dots.   Chloe is Serpentina. Serpentina fought them. She tried to kill Chat. She poisoned her which means... Serpentina made.....

Marinette's anger finally boiled, and with a quick move, had Chloe pinned to the wall. Mari was holding Chloe by the collar of her shirt with her right hand, her left hand balled up in a fist.

Marinette bit her lip from anger, tears started spilling from her eyes. She was  furious and red in the face.  She raised Chloe up the wall, and yelled:

" ITS YOU! YOU MADE MY EMMA DIE! YOU MADE MY EMMA DIE!" Marinette screamed as she punched the wall near Chloe's head.

" YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME FOR GOOD!!!! YOU KILLED ONE OF MY MOST PRECIOUS THINGS IN THE WORLD! AND YOU TOOK MY FRIEND AS WELL!" And she punched the wall again, this time making a crack in it.

" BECAUSE OF YOU, I DON'T HAVE MY DAUGHTER WITH ME RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE OF YOU, I HAVE NIGHTMARES EVERY NIGHT! BECAUSE OF YOU, MY CITY DOESN'T HAVE LADYBUG TO PROTECT IT!"
Marinette moved Chloe away from the wall, and slammed her back full force.

" Ladybug?!" Alya squeaked. Marinette didn't even listen to Alya, and screamed again:

" I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! NEVER EVER! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!"

But, when Marinette's fist came close to Chloe's face, a black snake with purple spots flashed in her mind, and said:

Oh, please hit her, one skin contact is all I need.

Marinette felt incredible pain in her stomach, and fell back, crippled on the floor. She remained in the fetal position, crying and biting her lips to the point they bled.

Adrien quickly hugged her, while Alya and Chloe looked stunned.

Master Fu put his cup down, and stood up, clearly not amused. He looked at the situation, and said:
" Adrien, Alya, leave."

" But, Master-" Both tried to reason, but Master silenced them, and pointed to the other room.

After they both left, he helped Marinette sit down, and asked her:
" Marinette, look at Chloe. Look at her eyes."
Marinette looked into Chloe's eyes and saw... Fear?

" You see fear, don't you? Or confusion?"

He helped Chloe up too, and continued:
" That's why she wasn't technically there."

Both of them look confused, so he continued:

" Do you remember when Tikki first mentioned Spotty Bane? She probably said he was a disease, didn't she? Well, he obviously isn't a disease, but he has abilities similar to it. He acts like a disease, clinging onto a hoast, and eating away at their life energy. When he is done, he simply passes on. Sometimes he drains the hoast dry, and sometimes he just leaves. There are other times when he leaves his 'Miraculous' to someone weak just for the sake of keeping his form, and goes out hunting kwamis."