Did we.... lose? Chat's breakdown

"MARINETTE!!!!"

As her lifeless body plummeted to the ground.

Spotty Bane looked at her, shocked. Who in their right mind would do that.

" Damn it, Plagg. Move. Move! MOVE!" Chat yelled as he stood up, then jumped and caught Marinette.

Chat looked at her lifeless face, tears threatening to fall.

" Plagg, claws in." And with a green flash, Plagg flew out of the ring, with a worried face.

" Tikki, where are you??? Tikki. TIKKI!!!!" He yelled, but nobody replied.

While he was looking around, he heard a whisper:

" Serpentina, dissolve." And in a puff of black smoke,  Serpentina dissolved. Chloe collapsed on the ground, and out of a ring, just like Plagg did before, emerged Spotty Bane.

" Hm, I missed. However, that brat's wish came true, so we still didn't completely lose ." Spotty murmured.

Both Spotty Bane and Plagg turned to the corner of the garden, when they heard heavy breathing. Plagg was faster, so he was the first to get there, with Spotty not far behind.

" ... T-tikki?" Plagg cautiously came closer. He could barely recognize her.

" W-what happened to you? Where are your spots? Why are you white? Tikki, please answer me."

But before he could come closer, something took Tikki, and started flying away.

" SPOTTY BANE! GIVE HER BACK!" Plagg yelled as he flyed after him.

" BACK OFF ALREADY!" Spotty Bane yelled back, and with a swift move of his tail he sent Plagg flying into the ground.

It didn't take long for Plagg to be back up in the air, but Spotty was already high above.

" SPOTTY BANE!" Plagg yelled as he was about to soar up into the sky, when he heard sobbing:

" Marinette... no..." Adrien hugged her, tears falling from his eyes.

" Kid, hang in there." Plagg whispered. He turned around to chase after Spotty, but he was already gone.

" No! Where did he go?!" Plagg wanted to leave and search for him immediatley. But, they were far away.

" I can't catch up to them now." Plagg sat on the ground, with his ears down.

" Tikki... Please be safe."

" Marinette... Wake up, please..." Plagg heard Adrien's cries and hurried to him.

Adrien was holding Marinette close to his chest, slowly rocking her, like she was a baby.

" Look, Plagg. Her skin is white, just like Snowhite's." He stroked her hair, and removed a few strands from her face.

" She is so beautiful, Plagg. I can't stop looking at her. She is the light in my life. Always has been. Even before I knew she was Ladybug." He smiled with a broken smile.

And then, he started talking to her:

" Hey, Mari? Remember when we talked abouts kids? I came up with some names. We would probably have three, Emma, Louis, and Hugo. Emma would be a splitting image of you, but with my eyes. She would like to dance and smile. Louis would be the cheeky one, always causing trouble, and then blaming his siblings for it." Then he stopped.

" And Hugo... Hugo would be just like you. Shy, but very kind and smart. He would follow in your footsteps, Mari. He would become as bubbly as you are, and would create masterpieces, just like you did. He would be our pride and joy, together with Emma and Louis."