Can't stop loving

I know you all expected the next chappy, but I think we should take a little break now, just to release the tension and increase the hype. And what better way to do that then with Adrianette?

I have a question:
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BALCONY SCENE????? O.M.G. I AM ALREADY FANGIRLING.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Adrien woke up in his bed, his head pounding and his mouth dry. He wanted to stand up, however, someone's grip tightened on his shirt. Adrien blinked a couple of times, and looked down, only to smile at the sleeping beauty.

Marinette was lying on her side, her right arm under her pillow, and her left arm grabbing a fistful of his shirt. Her hair was disheveled, her lips parted slightly, light snores escaping her mouth.

They had switched sides in the bed, a thing they do every month. What's his is hers, and vice versa. He smiled down at her, and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, as well as kissed her forehead.

Marinette stirred, and opened her eyes slowly. Bluebell eyes met forest green, as they glimmered in the morning light.

" Good morning, kitty."
" Good morning, bugaboo."

Adrien helped her sit up, and kissed her on the cheek. Marinette frowned at the kiss, while Adrien grinned like a cat, and said:
"Not yet, morning breath."

Marinette put a hand over her mouth, and glared daggers at him. Adrien just laughed as he entered the bathroom.

When they got their morning hygene done, and got dressed, Marinette went straight to the fridge in search for some eggs, while Adrien opened all of the curtains, and the balcony door. He turned around, only to spot a note on the coffee table.

" Mari, come check this out." He called Marinette over as he picked up the yellow piece of paper. Marinette leaned over his shoulder as they quietly read the note.

Marinette and Adrien,
A lot has happened recently, and you both suffered a lot. So I agreed with the girls that you should take a day off, and enjoy yourselves. While you take your rest, I will train the girls as much as I can.
Enjoy your day,
Master Fu.

"Well, that's nice of him. What do you think, what should we do? Lie around, maybe watch some Netflix?" Marinette suggested.

" Now now, this is our time to enjoy our day, and I do not plan to spend it lying around." Adrien smiles at her. He puts his arms around her waist, and leans in for a kiss, only to be stopped by a spatula.

" I'm sorry, but you said you didn't wanna kiss me because of my morning breath, kitty." That last bit rolled out of her mouth as she traced his sculpted chest with her index finger.

" You have to be more persistent." She kissed the tip of his nose, and got out of his grip, heading towards the kitchen.

Adrien complained in protest:
" So I can't kiss you untill noon?"

" Exactly, kitty. My morning breath needs to pass." She winked at him, and giggled.

Adrien groaned. He knew she was punishing him, but damn she has gotten good at this game.
" I need to run a few errands in town, I'll be back in half an hour!"

" Kitty, wait!" Marinette ran towards him, planting a quick peck on his lips, and pulling back quickly, giving him a trash bag.

" H-hey! You said I couldn't kiss you!"
" But I never said I can't kiss you. Now, please take out the trash." She swayed her hips as she walked back to the kitchen, a smirk gracing her face. She loved teasing him, it was like her second hobby.