"How are you surviving?" 

"Even I don't know." I sigh, "But, Rika, I know how annoying and frustrating brothers can be. But sometimes, you've just got to let them go and let them do their own things. They are younger, so they don't know as much as they should. And they also view things differently too. Especially when it comes to different genders. I am a tomboy, and I love many things my brothers' love but I also view them differently."

She stays quiet looking down getting me to tilt her head up and wipe the tears off. Her makeup was also slightly smudging getting me to search in my bag for my supplies. Taking out a makeup remover, I wipe the smudged parts out before using my eyeliner to redraw it. Finishing up in a second, she looks up at me as I smile softly.

"How about we get back to class?" I ask raising up to stand up before stretching my hand to her.

She looks at it for a few seconds before hesitantly taking it getting me to pull her up from the floor. As she dusts her uniform, she crosses her arms with the bunny still in her hand.

"Just know because of this, I still don't acknowledge you!" 

"Yes. Yes." I wave off picking up my bag.

The both of us begin heading over to class as she fidgets looking away from me. I pretend to not notice as I hide the small smile on my face.

"Rika! Are you okay?!" a man shouts once right when we open the door.

The teacher of the class begins heading over to us before giving a hug to Rika who has an annoyed face but doesn't push him off.

"Uni and Violet told me that you'll be late cause you have a problem! Are you sick? Did someone bully you? Are you on your period?"

Wait. Wait. Wait. Stop right there.

Did he just ask if she was on...a period?

Are teachers allowed?

If they are shouldn't the at least say it in a less revealing way?

As the man continues to ask questions getting Rika to stay emotionless like she's used to this, I look over to the class to find Uni and Violet. I nod my head over to the man with a shocked face getting them to giggle. Violet places an 'okay' gesture getting me to shrug to not think too much of it. 

"Ah! You must be the transfer student!" the teacher chirps getting me to look at him.

"Yes sir. I am Octave Reiner, 1st year." I smile ignoring the previous conversation he had before.

"I heard a lot about you from Mr Hendricks!" he laughs getting me to flinch from the name of my previous teacher I had on my previous block, "He was both pissed but impressed. But don't worry, he should get over it by tomorrow!"

Good, please.

"Anyways, the only spot left is beside Riga Utaite." he gestures to my seat where I find Rika's brother smiling down at me with a wave of hand.

Oh no. Looks like I won't be able to focus properly in this class too.

"Since everyone is here now! Let's get the class in session!" Mr Colbert claps his hands as Rika and I head over to our seats, "Rika. Riga. I believe you two partnered up for this project which is due today. Would you both mind if you guys begin?"

"Of course not, Mr Colbert." Rika states off highly getting me to smile to find her old self again.

"No problem, Mr C." Riga salutes.

The both of them stand up before heading over to the front of the class.

They both stand beside each other as they take some props from their bags. 

A Musician To Be Reckoned Withजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें