Chapter 14

"First that guy is attacking Jimin oppa...however...Jimin manage to save himself. Then he take away April. After that Jimin. Then he attacks me. We dont know who will he attack after this." I said. Jungkook also seems better.

Me and Jungkook are at the dining room. Thinking about the solution. We believe at each other. We really think one of our friend helps him.

"When April is missing...the letter of A that we all found...then when Jimin is missing...the letter of E. " Jungkook said.

I look at Jungkook.

"We found a star sign when Jimin is missing. We dont know what its mean." I said.

"And April's bracelet are found." Jungkook said.

"We need more clue. But..i suspected Jin oppa. Because he is the one that bring us." I said.

Jungkook about to speak when we heard a gun shot.

"What the heck is that?" Jungkook said and both of us quickly go upstairs.

Everyone is in me and Nina's room. "Jungkook! Nina! She is gone!" Yoongi said and Jungkook seems shock!

The room condition as usual messy. Blood everywhere.

Jungkook seems so sad and i decide i dont want to disturb him. Nina is his sister.

I look around. I want to look for clue.

"What are you looking for?" J Hope asks. "Something that will help us get out from this mess." I said.

"Just stop it already. The killer had kill three of us! We just had to wait what happend next!" Jhope said and he cried.

He thinks negatively.

But the way he speak...he doesnt seems panic.

"Everyone can sleep now." Namjoon says. "We will think about all this tomorrow." Namjoon continue.

They all just nod. "I am scared." Taehyung said.

"Just sleep alien."Yoongi said. Then all of them dismiss.

But Yoongi stayed there.

"I know you guys are investigating about this. I want to help. When Elly was attacked..i found this." Yoongi oppa said and give Jungkook a paper.

I go to Jungkook and look...the letter of D.

"I think there will be another paper. Try to find it!" Jungkook says. We both nod.

We try to find it. 30 minutes letter Yoongi yells. "I found it!" Yoongi holds the paper that had crumple and have a blood stain.

"What letter?" I ask.

"L" Yoongi said.

"Okay..we get the letter of A,E,D and L." Yoongi said.

"Wait!! I found this." Jungkook said.

Another paper. We all gulp when we read it.

'Two mores...wait for me.'

Its been a long time since last i update! I hope you guys still wait for this book update..i decide to update it and want to finish it.

Guess who is the silent killer...comment down..maybe you guys can discuss..hahahaha...

Vote and comment