Chapter 7

"What happend Elly?" Jungkook enters the room with the others behind him.

Everyone gasp after that.

There are a lot of blood everywhere but there is no April here. We dont know where is she.

But all of this blood i think its belong to April. "Who the heck did this? Where is April?" Jimin asks.

Namjoon , Jin and Yoongi try to find something. Its very make me  want to cry my lungs out. What is happening now? April is missing and only left the blood.

"What is this?" Yoongi said. There is a paper.

" What its says?" Taehyung asks.

"Just a letter.....A" Yoongi says and show us the paper.

It just a letter of A....

I wipe my tears and suddenly i feel someone hug me from behind.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"If you cry...i will hug you to make you calm. Do you remember that?" Jungkook asks.

I just keep quiet. He is reminding me about our memories.

I release the hug and glare at him.

"Stay away from me Jungkook." I say.

I go outside the bathroom and look at Nina...she seems panic. J Hope is besides her.

They must be scared. I know J Hope oppa well. He is easy to feel scared.

But i respect them for being tough in this situation. Nina only cry and i want to calm her but i cant.

After i see many blood..i feel very dizzy.

"We will figure what must we do to get out from this place. Before that lets go sleep and have a rest. Please keep calm and take care of your self." Jin said.

All of us agree....we all have a very long day.

After Jimin got stab and we stuck in this mansion and lastly April is gone.

"Do you think that April.....still alive?" Nina asks.

All of us look at her. Nobody dare to talk. "We...not sure." Yoongi says.

Nina just look down.

"Do you think the one that try to stab me is the same person that take April away?" Jimin asks.

"Please dont ask anymore. We dont know anything that happend. But maybe...it is the same person." Jin said and touch his forehead. Maybe feel dizzy.

"Lets just take a rest. "Jungkook said.

Me and Nina enter the room and we sleep beside each other.

I know Jungkook is outside the room.

He wants me and his sister to be save.

Vote and comment