Chapter 13

"I'm okay. Dont need to worried." Jungkook says and i wipe my tears.

Jungkook is save. He just had been shot at the shoulder. No more serious injuries. I feel relief.

My arm also had been bandage. Thanks to Jin oppa that know something about how to treat the wound.

"You seems so worried about him. You still love him Elly?" Yoongi asks. I just look at all of the people in the room.

I dont know. But when i see Jungkook had been shot i feel like i am dying.

But i still with my ego.

"Why you ask that. You guys should ask me about that guy that nearly kill me!" I say.

"Yeah....what happend actually?" Jin asks.

Yes...i manage to change the topic.

"I dont know. I cant see his face. He suddenly appear from behind the door. And the thing is...he can get out from the window that had been lock."i say.

"I had check the window. Its lock again. I really dont know how. It seems like someone lock it again." Namjoon says.

I feel something is wrong. That guy cant lock it again for sure.

"We all need a rest. " J Hope said.

We all agree.

"Wait...oppa...you have some blood stain at your cloth." Nina said and point at J Hope shoulder.

"Aah..this must be Jungkook's blood. I help him just now." Hoseok says.

Then all of them left the room. Only me and Jungkook in the room.

"Weird." Jungkook says.

I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"I dont think J Hope hyung helps me just now. The one that help me are Yoongi and Namjoon hyung." Jungkook says.

"Yeah but i doesnt feel suspicious to J Hope oppa. He never will do that." I say.

Jungkook just nod slowly and look at me.

"You really good at changing the topic Elly."

So.....thats will be the last update before i will be on hiatus for 11 months for my exam....*sigh*

Tomorrow i have to go to school already after my holiday...i feel like i want to cry...i really hope you guys stay with me and wait for my comeback in writing.

Vote and comment