Chapter 2

"I cant believe i agree to join you guys." I say and sigh.

"Elly...i invite one more person to go with us. April." Nina says. I shrugged. "I'm okay with her. Nothing bad. No...there are seven problems. You know i will be awkward with Jungkook. He is my ex duh." I say.

"He promise he will change. He really regret it. After he realise that cheating on you is a mistake, he keeps crying. Our parents also feel worried about him." Nina says.

I know i still have feelings to him. But its hard to forget what has he done to me.

"Hye girls." Namjoon say. He is the leader. Finally all of BTS member arrive.

"You know....we can prepare early then you guys." Nina says.

"We wake up late" jimin says. That make sense.

"Sleep well yesterday?" Jungkook ask. I ignore him. I even dont want to look at his face. I dont want to fall to him again.

I know he feel dissapointed but i feel dissapointed to him too after i caught him cheating.

"When we will go and where are we going?" I ask.

"Our vacation is at my family's mansion. There will be a lot of fun." Jin says.

"Yeah. Alright." I say. Nothing weird since i know all of BTS member is rich.

"Sorry i'm late." Suddenly April appear. Everyone greet her happilly. Except Taehyung. He seems shy. There must be something.

"Since everyone is here. Lets go!" Jin says and J Hope,Jimin ,Taehyung keep yelling.

I laugh. "Jungkook suppose to be like that too if you remember but  not now. He really want you to forgive him." Someone says whispering to me.

"Suga oppa?" I say looking at his face. He just show me his gummy smile.

"I understand you. Just...make him prove to you that he can change." Suga says. I nod.

Everyone make all this more awkward. We rid  a bus to go to that mansion.

And there is one place left.....besides Jungkook.

The killer or horror part will not appear yet. Sorry.

Vote and comment

April is @bts_vkook_