Chapter 3

"Hope you will enjoy this vacation." Jungkook says besides me.

"Shut up!" I snap.

He just smile. I feel hurt when i look at his face. I cant forget the way he cheat on me.

"Want some?" He ask and give me a pack of biscuits.

"No. Can you just mind your own business?" I say annoyedly. He just nod and give me an awkward smile.

I just sit there and listening to the music. "Never change." I hear he says.

I look at him. "What never change." I ask.

"Your music taste. Still like ballad music?" He says. I just rolled my eyes and ignore him. Again.

I hope the bus driver can move faster so that we will reach the mansion soon. I dont want to be near him for a long time. I will cry.............

Suddenly my eyelids feel heavy and i sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Wake up Elly...we arrive." I hear a voice say. I open my eyes slowly and i realise....i am sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder. What a cliche things! Sleep on your ex boyfreind shoulder in the bus and he wake you up mame you feel embrassed and awkward.

"Have a good trip in the bus?" Nina ask teasingly. "Ooow..its not funny stupid." I reply and glare at her. She only laugh.

"Well....this is the mansion. I hope you guys will enjoy it. " Jin says.

Thus mansion....look dull. I look at the signboard.

Declan Mansion.

Declan....who is it? Doesnt this is Jin's family mansion...it suppose to be Kim or anything that related to his family.
This mansion also feel eerie. I feel a goosebumps. Its dark and many....dust.

"Are you sure this is your family mansion." J Hope ask and i know he scared.

"Based on this address...it show this mansion." Jin says.

"Wait...address? You dont know where your family real mansion is? " Namjoon ask.

"Alright. Actually my family really have a mansion but i never go there. My sister say that the mansion is very pretty and big. She ask me to go there and gives me the address....but...this mansion doesnt seems like what she is talking about. " Jin says.

"Maybe she is lying." Jimin says.

"Hey..my sister will not lying. Let just get inside the room and have a rest. I am tired." Jin says and yawning.

"Yeah...maybe it will be okay." April says.

Vote and comment